Jail used to be more fun
24 17%
Things have not changed
7 5%
X gon give it to ya He gon give it to ya
111 78%
Voters: 142.
Page 1 of 2
Earl Simmons, AKA the rapper DMX is currently jailed on drug-related charges. He says the fact that he has to wear clothing to identify him as a inmate is "ridiculous...disrespectful."

Also, he says jail used to be more fun: "This is not where I want to be man," DMX said. "It used to be, I'll go there, I'll be the life of the party, and ... it's nothing."

So pit, is jail not what it used to be?

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraining/47509/dmx-adopts-pink-prison-wardrobe/

Interview http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=11553684&ch=4226713&src=news
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Last edited by yoshixxx7 at Jan 16, 2009,
Good thing he goes by "DMX" because he definietly wouldn't come across as a gangsta with a name like "Earl Simmons."
yeah man! labeling criminals is disrespectful!

/sarcasm and the lives of people stupid enough to say that and mean it
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
All the inmates that he used to pick on have probably grown since his last visit.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Well there goes my plans for the next holidays.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Personally I think they should get rid of Playstations, TV's and pool tables all together from prisons.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Jail used to be way fun but now they've taken away all the roller blades, the ice rink, the water slide, the bungee tower and the ferris wheel. There's nothing left!
Quote by Jericho114
All the inmates that he used to pick on have probably grown since his last visit.

Or have been released.
Shit, imagine prison no longer being a party...what the hell is the world coming to.

Idiot.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by Supertait
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Personally I think they should get rid of Playstations, TV's and pool tables all together from prisons.

wait... they have pool tables?
i wish i could afford the luxury of a pool table... i should really review my conscience.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Damn. I was planning on spending my vacation in prison. Sounded like a blast. But now I'm not so sure....
Quote by untalented
i wish i could afford the luxury of a pool table... i should really review my conscience.

I believe there is a prison here where inmates have their own TV and shower in their cell.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by untalented

yeah dude, fucking prisoners get all kinds of stuff.

did you know that inmates are placed at the top of the list for people receiving organ transplants? so your beloved aunty with the crushed liver must wait for her liver transplant until the drunk that hit her gets one first.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
He has to wear pink, that's what he's all disgruntled about.

Shouldn't have done it in the first place, the dog-abusing little cunt.

Pink however is awesome.

My Last.FM

- Marty Friedman
Im just waiting for x to give it to me. It should arrive first class post tommorow.

:/
Are You Shpongled..?
am i supposed to be givin it to X, or is he givin it to me???

TS Im Consuzzled

Im Gonna Go And Eat Some Pie Now...(nom nom nom)
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
what?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Trefellin
Jail used to be way fun but now they've taken away all the roller blades, the ice rink, the water slide, the bungee tower and the ferris wheel. There's nothing left!

There's always....soap.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
There's always....soap.

True...
They could make some sort of air hockey table and use the soap as a puck. That's what you were thinking, right?
Quote by strawberryJAMZ
DMX is a bad ass and anyone who hates on him is compensating for their shriveled dick.

Why would they want to hate on someone who brought us amazing hits like "YALL GON' MAKE ME LOSE MY MIND,UP IN HEA,UP IN HEA"

smh,haters
Dang. Just the title of this thread made me laugh.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
The comments are awesome. If you want to read a very long and intelligent discussion on race relations check them out.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
This is obviously a lie, we all know DMX cant talk ... what he actually said was

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WOOF WOOOF GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WOOF BARK YO WOOF BARK BARK WOOF GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Listen!"
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
This is obviously a lie, we all know DMX cant talk ... what he actually said was

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WOOF WOOOF GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WOOF BARK YO WOOF BARK BARK WOOF GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Listen!"

The "Listen!" at the end also made me laugh for some strange reason.
My Last.FM

- Marty Friedman
Page 1 of 2