I’m back with what has happened since last time. Our Drummer got pissed off after his mom told him about the Previous post "Emo Drummer" His mom even had the nerve to call me at work and bitch me out over the phone. We have decided to carry on with out him. And it was most likely for the best. Band practice has never been so not awkward. Thanks for all of the funderful Suggestions.
His mum's a UGer? Profile link pl0x.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
What a bitch.
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Quote by IcePh0enix
Can you post the link to the original thread and/or UG momma's profile?

This.
mums profile pls
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

How'd she find out about it?
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by MrCoffee2366623
I’m back with what has happened since last time. Our Drummer got pissed off after his mom told him about the Previous post "Emo Drummer" His mom even had the nerve to call me at work and bitch me out over the phone. We have decided to carry on with out him. And it was most likely for the best. Band practice has never been so not awkward. Thanks for all of the funderful Suggestions.

FUNDERFUL!

You could have posted this in your original thread.
Quote by imdeth
FUNDERFUL!

You could have posted this in your original thread.

Seeing how much sense this one makes, it's probably either (a deleted or (b he lost it.
haha. where r u guys at? ill come play for u. i play more death metal and stuff with lots of double bass but ive been playing drums for like almost 6 years. im pretty good. lol
we demand link ;D
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?