Page 1 of 2
Alright one night me and my friends wanted to get drunk and have some girls over so my one friends dad is away on vacation and he claims he left the front door unlocked. so we take a speedy there and ends up the doors looked so we go to the back and theres a window to his dads recording studio, so we tear off the screen and start booting the window. My friend lives in a duplex and a crack addict live above him. So we boot the window open and my friend gets in and rushes to turn off the alarm and we all run away theres 5 of us and me and my bud run to the hotel across the street and my other friend stays in the house and my other runs down the street but my friend got jumped on from the crack addict. so me and my friend are looking threw the hotel window and 2 patrol cars pull up to the house and we get a call from my friend saying that hes caught and talking to the police and we need to come try to get him out well my friend that was in the house runs out the side door and books it and goes home. (he dropped his cell in the house) so were there talking to the police and they say that we could be arrested for a B&E , we tell the cops why we broke in except we said so we could record in the studio. The only thing is they have no proof that the kid that we were with was there or is our friend, and why he would book it from his own house and we cant get a hold of him. So after talking to the cops for about 45 minutes a cab pulls up and we think its our other friends but its all the girls that we invited over. so then i finally remeber that his grandparents live across the street. The cops go over there and say were off the hook and that they'll pay for the window. So any of you guys in the pit almost get arrested?
Wall of text.

And... No, I've never been arrested.

EDIT: Facepalm to the title of this thread.

EDIT: This thread has become an English grammar correction one.
Last edited by joshua122593 at Jan 16, 2009,
wall of text

tl;dr

and no i have never been close to getting arrested.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
L2PARAGRAPH.

And no.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Punkable_Tabs
*Reads title, face palms*

Yeah, something tells me this guy isn't an English major.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I almost got arrested after an idiot called the police and said me and a couple of friends of mine vandalized a sign that had been tagged for at least six months.
Been arrested twice. Once for vandalism which I didn't commit, got off all charges dropped. Once for breaking curfew and trespassing, again got off all charges dropped. Both times I sang to the cops, first time was Stairway (I was in 7th grade), and the second during my sophmore year of highschool I sang Old Crow Medicine Show's Wagon Wheel.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
shut the **** up about the way it's written you sound like english teachers.

i got busted for shoplifting.
Quote by Jericho114
Yeah, something tells me this guy isn't an English major.

Yeah, like the rest of the pit.

>_>

<_<

Edit:

On topic. I have been cuffed and placed in the back of a police car for breaking curfew, but not arrested. Other than that...It's easy to avoid being arrested. I think anyone who has been arrested just wanna get arrested.
Last edited by Punkable_Tabs at Jan 16, 2009,
I almost did 2 times, but I never did anything either time
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
I've been placed in the back of a police car under suspicion of being bat-****e crazy/high. I was riding with a friend of mine and he got pulled over for speeding. At one point during the exchange of information I busted out laughing, and the dick head cop was not amused. He later asked my pal, while I was chilling in the copy car, if I was high, on any medication, or if I should be on medication. I wasn't high, for what it's worth, but I do tend to laugh in high stress situations.

edited for teh grammars.
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
Last edited by Vernalagnia at Jan 16, 2009,
great wall of china of text..

tl;ddr
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by strawberryJAMZ
shut the **** up about the way it's written you sound like english teachers.

i got busted for shoplifting.

Maybe you should start listening and applying the very same spelling advice.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Quote by Jericho114
Maybe you should start listening and applying the very same spelling advice.

cool story bro
Quote by strawberryJAMZ
cool story bro

Sorry was that half a sentence? I couldn't tell without proper capitalization and a period at the end. Do you have more to add?
Quote by red18420

Quote by Jericho114
Sorry was that half a sentence? I couldn't tell without proper capitalization and a period at the end. Do you have more to add?

lol keep ragin' IRL bro
I got a warning once. A policeman rode passed on a bicycle and I made a satircal joke about the way the country is going down the pan, and the copper turned around, came up to me and told me that I should respect the law (free speech anyone?) and I said "oh **** off" and he gave me a warning about it :|
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by strawberryJAMZ
lol keep ragin' IRL bro

I'll translate this one for you guys:

"My natural ability to feel glad has reastablished itself, I am now laughing at a high volume. My advice would be to continue releasing your feelings of anger with a sentient social contact my geneticly related friend."
ive been put in cuffs and in the back of a car until they found out that i was a deputies brother, they let me go pretty quickly after that
lol no i'm not a English major, and i state that i'm retarded when it comes to English. i still pull off the grades. my friends and i call it a mystery, but maybe its cus my English teachers also the music teacher and i'm the only one to talk to about music.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I'll translate this one for you guys:

"My natural ability to feel glad has reastablished itself, I am now laughing at a high volume. My advice would be to continue releasing your feelings of anger with a sentient social contact my geneticly related friend."

More like "My brain cell never went through mitosis, and the side effects of that are quite noticeable."
No but I was questioned by this prick of a cop who accused me of hiding my friend in my house (the friend had ran away from his dad's house), then he insisted on questioning my little sister until she broke down into tears. I wanted to knock the f*cker out.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Quote by technicolour
More like "My brain cell never went through mitosis, and the side effects of that are quite noticeable."

you are the one who didn't understand what i said, and yet i am the idiot? enjoy the false sense of intelligence that you hold yourself to.
Quote by technicolour

It's the same thing, just different Englishes...

yeah...
twice
once for suspicion of mischief! its was ridiculous. i was waiting for a friend at a subway station and i was playing a Harmonia and apparently nowadays alot of drug dealers play the harmonica so then a cop sees a 16 year old kid playing the harmonica they think whoah! that kids selling marijuana
the other time i called a cop an asshole because he was giving a homeless guy **** about not attributing to society at all
Quote by smb
Further proof, if proof were needed, that Bill Gates planned 9/11 with Elvis.
Quote by strawberryJAMZ
you are the one who didn't understand what i said, and yet i am the idiot? enjoy the false sense of intelligence that you hold yourself to.

^ Me trying to express my feelings using as little english as possible so that it doesn't get lost in translation.
Quote by red18420

Quote by the_baker
twice
once for suspicion of mischief! its was ridiculous. i was waiting for a friend at a subway station and i was playing a Harmonia and apparently nowadays alot of drug dealers play the harmonica so then a cop sees a 16 year old kid playing the harmonica they think whoah! that kids selling marijuana
the other time i called a cop an asshole because he was giving a homeless guy **** about not attributing to society at all

You're the sh*t, sir.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Anyone who said tl;dr can honestly take a jump off the nearest cliff

This thread is, however, for other reasons still retarded.

But on topic, I've never been almost arrested, I've spoken to many a police officer (once I drove away from a street on which a break-in had just been committed, I was high as a kite but they didn't notice, skating in town etc and discussing the legality of said action, generally discussing things with them when they threatened to warn me for things)
In general I get on well enough with the police, I break laws, but I try not to be a nuisance, it's a redundant notion but I try to break the law where it has a minimal negative effect on anyone.
I was with a friend of mines burning fireworks at school during vacation... Right behind the school are apartments, I had gotten kicked out of my house and it was cold as ****. My friend and I the papers that get delivered to school and on of their trash cans and started lighting it on fire... We were high as **** and didn't notice that the barrel had a whole on the side. Fire paper started flying out since it was a windy, needless to say it didn't go to well. Weed makes me all soft and stuff... A guy with a gun came and told us if we ran he would shoot. He called the cops.

Anyways cops arrived and asked if we have any contraband dumbassess didn't even check, I had a blade in my pocket. I didn't know my adress so I couldn't answer when he asked me and told me if I'm retarted. I cried... Give me a break I was 10, I got handcuffed and thrown in the back of the cruiser with my friend, they took him to his house first. My house second, and my didn't care and he was the one that kicked me out of the house. My mom was just looked out the window and went back to watching TV. The police officer said if my dad doesn't want to deal with this right now they would take me to jail for the night. My dads like "no its fine, I will teach him tonight not to be burning **** you can count on that." My dads a big man and the officer looked at me like. Your dead. Officer said "well we have no say in what you do to your son just don't go to far to where we have a missing child."

After the cop left my dads like "what a ****ing queer. Come on son can't stay out tonight its almost 1AM and its mans night I guess you can join us." He didn't beat me or anything. Cool night wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I got 2 years probation and 140 hours of community service for doing damage to school. Broke window and supposedly damaged the ground. with the fire. Bull ****. We had smoke bombs so thats probably what they were talking about. Oh and my dads like, since you didn't make my have to pay for anything with your stupidity your not in trouble, but if you ever get a ticket you have to pay it yourself if you can I could forget all about being a Christian... Scary...

Enough rambling I haven't slept for 2 days. Insomniac here.
Quote by knives727
Alright one night me and my friends wanted to get drunk and have some girls over so my one friends dad is away on vacation and he claims he left the front door unlocked. so we take a speedy there and ends up the doors looked so we go to the back and theres a window to his dads recording studio, so we tear off the screen and start booting the window. My friend lives in a duplex and a crack addict live above him. So we boot the window open and my friend gets in and rushes to turn off the alarm and we all run away theres 5 of us and me and my bud run to the hotel across the street and my other friend stays in the house and my other runs down the street but my friend got jumped on from the crack addict. so me and my friend are looking threw the hotel window and 2 patrol cars pull up to the house and we get a call from my friend saying that hes caught and talking to the police and we need to come try to get him out well my friend that was in the house runs out the side door and books it and goes home. (he dropped his cell in the house) so were there talking to the police and they say that we could be arrested for a B&E , we tell the cops why we broke in except we said so we could record in the studio. The only thing is they have no proof that the kid that we were with was there or is our friend, and why he would book it from his own house and we cant get a hold of him. So after talking to the cops for about 45 minutes a cab pulls up and we think its our other friends but its all the girls that we invited over. so then i finally remeber that his grandparents live across the street. The cops go over there and say were off the hook and that they'll pay for the window. So any of you guys in the pit almost get arrested?

Is this what you meant?

Alright one night me and my friends wanted to get drunk and have some girls over so my one friends dad is away on vacation and he claims he left the front door unlocked.

So we take a speedy there and ends up the doors looked so we go to the back and there’s a window to his dads recording studio, so we tear off the screen and start booting the window. My friend lives in a duplex and a crack addict live above him.
So we boot the window open and my friend gets in and rushes to turn off the alarm and we all run away there’s five of us and me and my bud run to the hotel across the street and my other friend stays in the house and my other runs down the street but my friend got jumped on from the crack addict.

So me and my friend are looking threw the hotel window and 2 patrol cars pull up to the house and we get a call from my friend saying that he’s caught and talking to the police and we need to come try to get him out well my friend that was in the house runs out the side door and books it and goes home. He dropped his cell in the house therefore we were there talking to the police and they say that we could be arrested for a B&E , we tell the cops why we broke in except we said so we could record in the studio.

The only thing is they have no proof that the kid that we were with was there or is our friend, and why he would book it from his own house and we can’t get a hold of him. So after talking to the cops for about 45 minutes a cab pulls up and we think it’s our other friends but it’s all the girls that we invited over.

So then I finally remember that his grandparents live across the street. The cops go over there and say were off the hook and that they'll pay for the window. So any of you guys in the pit almost get arrested?
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
I've been arrested, served one year in state and served the rest in parole until the Jan 4 2009, believe me it's not like the movies.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Hmm we used to party under this overpass (The Bridge as we called it) and people used to play hackie sack up top by the road. It started to get really heat and cops kept coming. Lots of people got underage drinking tickets but the cops were usually pretty cool about it and never busted anybody for weed or anything, good times.

Back in highschool my buddy and I used to climb roofs all over our town and smoke dope and ****, this one time we climbed this ladder at the back of a bank late at night and somebody called the cops. There was about 3 cop cars circling the bank for about an hour so we just stayed on the roof (knowing the cops are lazy ****s) smoked a joint, waited till the coast was clear, climbed down, and ran as fast as possible home in our opposite directions. Hella good time!

I hope my grammar is good enough for you all....not
Ive never been arrested.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Page 1 of 2