I brought it home last night but did not get to play with it much, today I messed around a bit and was really impressed. The guy that i bought it from said it is about ready for new tubes. I love the way it sounds now but I think i might experiment with different tubes. Anyway thanks for the help in picking out a great amp.
I dont know how to do either. It is an american made blues jr. It is a standard black one all stock in really good shape. I play a mex strat and a faded gibson v though it and the both sound great.
cool. I am up for anything,I dont know if you can get a bad tone out of these things.
Quote by Swingjoint
I dont know how to do either. It is an american made blues jr. It is a standard black one all stock in really good shape. I play a mex strat and a faded gibson v though it and the both sound great.

Take a picture
Upload to UG profile(may take cropping to make it under 300kb)
Either copy paste URL (by clicking on Properties under right click menu and highlighting http...), or make people go to your profile to see it (resulting in a lot o' profile views).
Hope I helped. PM me if you need more help. Nice amp btw.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
The only mod i am considering is a jenson speaker, but i have no plans on it till this one blows up, and i dont think that will happen anytime soon.
thanks pencil man.
I paid 350 for it, although it needs new tubes(which i cant tell) i came with a fender cover. I felt pretty good about the deal. I am really pleased it is american made.
you'll be able to tell when the tubes, go...go ahead and get new ones, and on the first sign of weird noises or sounds of death...go ahead and put them in...congrats though, i got one, and its a tone machine and perfect volume to get light breakup live

as for tubes check out bill m's page on the tubes, he gives a good combination of tubes, that i use and works nice (i also went against his ruling once too and ended up bein noisy haha)
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Nice, those kick ass for blues/classic rock, way better than most other amps at that price.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
i think i will try those jj ones. how long will they last if i play at home for an hour a day mainly on low levels. (unless the wife is gone)
Quote by Swingjoint
i think i will try those jj ones. how long will they last if i play at home for an hour a day mainly on low levels. (unless the wife is gone)

They should last for quite a while. I have some in my DeVille that haven't been changed in 1 1/2 years of several hours a day playing and the bass response is still solid but I think their days are numbered because I'm losing volume now. I think EL84s don't last as long as 6l6s since they distort easier but I'm not sure about that. Most people recommend changing tubes every year if you play a decent amount.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

I cant wait to get the new tubes and take it to my drummer buddies house and let her sing. I hope to try out a tube screamer and a blues driver soon, i just built a pedal board today and i made it big enough to add a couple pedals.
Quote by Swingjoint
I cant wait to get the new tubes and take it to my drummer buddies house and let her sing. I hope to try out a tube screamer and a blues driver soon, i just built a pedal board today and i made it big enough to add a couple pedals.

Nice, I did the same thing. I got some plywood and velcro and made one that I use all the time now. I found out later that according to EJ, the plywood makes pedals sound better. lol I don't think anyone other than him would be able to notice though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Gtz on the amp Swingjoint, I'm sure it'll bring you years of happiness.

As for the plywood affecting the tone of pedals??? I'm going to take a lot of convincing that the surface you place your pedal on affects your tone in any way whatsoever.