So, for christmass I got this acoustic guitar my mom bought me, apparently the brand is "Phil" and the model EMS 373 is similar to an Ovation, it has a 3 band EQ, the guitar plays good except for a little fret buzzing in the 6th fret, and one of the tuning machines was broken but I fixed it easily. I googled the brand and the model name but I only got results from one online store in Romania, the guitar is made in China.

Have you heard/seen/played guitars from this brand?
Any thoughts on it?
Songs/maintenance recommendations?

Pics:
Headstock

EQ

Inside

Front

Left side

Right side

Thanks for you help.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

holy crap,

i want this brand of guitar, just for the name, do they make electrics? if so, how do they sound?
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by PhillyHendrix
holy crap,

i want this brand of guitar, just for the name, do they make electrics? if so, how do they sound?

Yes I think I've seen electric of this brand but only here in Venezuela, I heard they aren't that good but they are a good begginer/modding base guitars
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

I acutally have a Phil acoustic myself, it's an MSS model though. Dont know anything about the company but I would buy another one again if I could find one!
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom (black beauty)
Yamaha ERG-121C
Oakman acoustic
you know, I have never come across one of these guitars. From the pictures though. it looks like a great guitar. How does it sound? I am very familiar with Ovation guitars. Congrats on the new guitar, and happy playing!
Brandon-Richard