I think those are for six string basses... .013 is pretty heavy guage for normal guitars so they have to be bass strings
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
if you read my first post ignore it
i messed up
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Jan 16, 2009,
thats bass strings obviously maybe try the bass forum for more luck
and also if u did get them you would probably be playing more towards A# tuning or sumthing
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Last edited by brooklynsoulja1 at Jan 16, 2009,
It's under the bass strings section.

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
Quote by lbj273
I think those are for six string basses... .013 is pretty heavy guage for normal guitars so they have to be bass strings

no it says on the package it can be used for electric guitar
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
I wonder what that red circle in the corner says? (HINT HINT)
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
They usually string baritones with 12's or 13's. If you put 26-84 gauged strings on a standard guitar, I'd expect the neck to snap right off and smack you in the head for being such a moron. My first guitar eventually had 12's on it and I could only get up to C-Flat tuning before it got really tight, hence it would've been tight at even B or B-flat. 13's will do just fine for A# sharp tuning. Besides, who actually uses A# tuning anyway?
They are Baritone Guitar strings, it says on the package "sepecially designed for the Fender Bass VI" which is a Baritone guitar (despite it's name)
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk