will i notice a difference between the two necks? anything magor? or should it not bother me too much?

i know the wizzard two is skinnier, but will it become a pain after a while if im used to a normal acoustic neck and strat neck?
yes you will notice a big difference you should try one and some people say they cramp and it hurts after a while, but you should go try one if you into fast stuff etc.
you will notice a huge difference. the wizard II is VERY flat. only way to know if it will bother you is to try it out. i personally have no problem switching between acoustic necks and the wizards.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
deffinately. the strat neck is a lot more rounder, the wizard necks are flatter and wider. i prefer the strat necks, the wizard style are good for shredding and stuff, but it makes most other genres hard to play and uncomfortable, but that's just my opinion
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
I play a strat and an Ibanez with a Wizard neck. They're very different, but once you get used to them, you can switch between them without a problem. It did take me a while to get used to it and actually find it comfortable for everything. But like everyone said, some things are easier/harder depending on the neck.