In that case, I recommend you check out Teese RMC wahs. The Fulltones are great as well and the only Dunlop I really like is the rackmount and it's $700. You could try looking at the Chicago Iron Tycobrahe Reissue Parapedal but the sweep may be too wide for you, it's kind of synthlike.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
i have the dimebag crybaby from hell costs 162.49 after taxes guitar center price is 149.99
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain 1967-1994
might i suggest the Bad Horsie wah by Morley?
R.I.P. S.R.V. dimebag ain't got nothin' on you.
R.I.P. Hendrix... nevermind, god can't die
Quote by dudey5691
RM Vision wah
Area51 wah
Gig-FX Mega wah
Budda Wah

pretty sure these are all boutique and cost $200+ a piece

Or... buy a wah enclosure from BYOC, and build one? Then customize it to your needs?

I got my Budda (new) for $130 USD off eBay. I think it could do Hendrix easily, probably Froosh as well. I think they are usually around $160, so pretty pricey, but definitely worth it!
Saint Louis Blues
Hendrix is a Crybaby, I think.

Frusciante is an Ibanez WH10, which are discontinued and impossible to find, except on eBay for up to $400, so look for a Wilson Ten Spot Wah, it's almost an exact clone of a WH10.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by DeltaFunk
Hendrix is a Crybaby, I think.

Frusciante is an Ibanez WH10, which are discontinued and impossible to find, except on eBay for up to $400, so look for a Wilson Ten Spot Wah, it's almost an exact clone of a WH10.

Hendrix used an original VOX Picture Wah I think. If he wants Hendrix he should check out the RMC Picture Wah. The Frusciante suggestion basically sums up his options to get one similar to that. Although he could get an RMC3 and possibly tweak it to be extremely similar to the WH10 but it will take some time. Geoffrey Teese may be willing to help though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I personally like the versatility of the weeping demon. Of course I was inconvenienced by not having a big budget. lol