Dominus Xul are South America's belated answer to old school NYDM and unfortunately only released one album before the death of their vocalist Danny Grave. Most members went on to play in brutal death metal band Melektaus who are similar, not quite as good, but still extremely good death metal - here is Melektaus's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/melektauschile

Dominus Xul don't have a myspace but any body who has ever liked any form of death metal owes it to themselves to hunt down their album The Primigeni Xul. It might be hard to find it hard copy I dunno. It's alot like Incantation's first couple but still quite original. Lead work is awesome and will send chills up your spine
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Last edited by MHDrunk at Jan 16, 2009,
You got a link? If so I'll check it out tonight.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
Heard great things about these guys, actually accidentally while searching for Dominus, an Irish band. Must check em out if I can.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I heard Melektaus around the same time I heard of Melechesh, both are extremely good..Ill have to check out this band

Anyone know how Danny Grave died?
If you go to their Metal Archives page, there is an interview with one of the members, and I haven't read it all the way through but that might shed some light.

If you dig back through the Substance thread to about the same time I started this thread, you should find a link.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

I found a site, but I don't know how trusty it is...it gives me a rapidshare .rar but since I'm already downloading something I can't check it out.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I can PM you the link Magero gave me if you want.
Taydr, what did you think of it?

Stranglehold - I know you will love it.
Insideac - a fan of Melektaus will love Dominus Xul

Quote by MHDrunk
Taydr, what did you think of it?

Stranglehold - I know you will love it.
Insideac - a fan of Melektaus will love Dominus Xul

I've not had the chance to listen to it yet, but I do think it's missing the 6th song. Actually I know I'm missing the 6th song.
well if you like it, just ask me I'll upload the 6th song for you

Tay, can you PM me the link plzplz?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Sent, and if you'd be so kind MH.
Just remember it's missing the 6th song, but MH already offered to upload it.
I"ll check it out once my rapid**** starts working again.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I got a link to The Primigeni Xul from a friend a couple of months back, never bothered to give it a listen though.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
You must be joking, listen to it right now!

Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Thanks MH, will definitely listen to the whole album tonight.