okay i was thinking about getting an extension cab for my half stack but i dunno how i would hook it up because my current cab only has two plugs

so my question is would i take one of the plugs and put it into the angled cab and the other into the straight cab???
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
A) Why do you want another cab?
B) Yeah.....that's what you do. But why?
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Sorry to say this, but I highly recommend not bothering getting another cab for that head.
You wont improve your sound anymore, and one 4x12 is more than capable of handing the 75 watts of that amp.

I suggest taking that money and saving for a new head.

If you must insist however, I have a policy of not making other suggestions unless I answer the question given.

If your head has two outputs (for stereo) you can run one into each cab.
Or, you can run a single input into the first cab, and then there should be another output plug on the cab that you can hook up to the input of the second cab.
Remember to check ohms.
Last edited by -Collapse- at Jan 17, 2009,
It's an SS spider...ohms don't really matter.

Don't judge me.
Quote by theoreticmusic
It's an SS spider...ohms don't really matter.

Not in terms of keeping it safe, but I believe you lower your wattage through resistance, which would further defy the point of getting another cab.
The point in getting another cab is that there is no point when you have an HD75 Spider.

Who needs a full-stack practice amp? Certainly not me.
Another cab isn't going to make it louder, nor is it going to make it sound better.

Don't judge me.