Page 1 of 2
his show on Vh1 is atrocious, he sounded like a jackass when he hosted 100 greatest hard rock songs of all time, and he makes ****ty new solo music and thinks he's cool because he still plays "every rose has its thorn" acoustic on vh1...while advertising his ****ty new solo music

anybody agree?
I just thought it was hilarious that he introduced himself as Bret Michaels, from the Vh1 show rock of love! Rather than from the band Poison. Haha, what a corporate *****.
REEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLY? i NEVER knew that!

sarcasm. learn it

edit: not to the guy above me, but TS
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
He used to be cool, then Every Rose Has It's Thorn, became to big for him..

Now he wears Mascara, Cowboy Hats and boots, and wigs..
****. I can't find the SNL skit that makes fun of him.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
well he was and is in poison (a band know for making pop rock that brought in a ton of money and women) he's still playing and recording music, he's got more women coming at him than he can probably count,and he's probably making plenty of money with all those shows so i say he must be doing something right ::type

and the new album is probably something he wanted to do for himself since he probably doesnt need or will even make any real money off the album

edit: my point, who cares
Last edited by crucible#1 at Jan 17, 2009,
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I see what you did there.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by captainoid
Look at the bright side: At least he's not IN Tool.

Tru' dat

Quote by Haustinj
He's Rock Royalty So Respect His Authority

But he's disliked by the majority.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Last edited by \m/_Chair_\m/ at Jan 17, 2009,
imagine a Tool cover of Talk Dirty To Me

that could actually get pretty interesting lol........
Quote by thegloaming

I prefer imagining a Poison cover of Rosetta Stoned.

/masochism
Quote by thegloaming

A boring band playing a half decent song?

Doesn't sound interesting at all.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge

Listen to tools cover of diary of a madman its the biggest piece of **** my friend forced down my ears.
Quote by Alter-Bridge

would you prefer MARK TREMONTI DOING SOME EPIC SWEEP PICKING AND TAPPING RIFFS REALLY FAST EXCEPT HES ACTUALLY NOT PLAYING THAT CLEAN AND HES USING A TON OF DELAY TO COVER UP HIS MISTAKES!!!!!!!!

dude, mark tremonti is almost as big a tool as Brett Michaels, he thinks hes god of shred from what ive seen in interviews

Real shred=Paul Gilbert and Buckethead, John5 is also pretty interesting although not entirely shred
He is a tool.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by thegloaming
would you prefer MARK TREMONTI DOING SOME EPIC SWEEP PICKING AND TAPPING RIFFS REALLY FAST EXCEPT HES ACTUALLY NOT PLAYING THAT CLEAN AND HES USING A TON OF DELAY TO COVER UP HIS MISTAKES!!!!!!!!

dude, mark tremonti is almost as big a tool as Brett Michaels, he thinks hes god of shred from what ive seen in interviews

Real shred=Paul Gilbert and Buckethead, John5 is also pretty interesting although not entirely shred

Tremonti is af^ckingmazing.

If you can't appreciate what he plays then stop listening to music, it doesn't want you.
And never compare Alter Bridge to f^cking Poison or any of those other sh!t hair metal bands.
Nothing good came out of the Sunset strip. Period.
(coughexceptVanHalencough)

Plus, Brett Michaels thinks he's someone all of a sudden because he got some *****s to do sh!t on camera because they wanted his money.
I didn't even know who he was until he sang that sh!t song on the infomercial.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by sneyob
Tremonti is af^ckingmazing.

And never compare Alter Bridge to f^cking Poison or any of those other sh!t hair metal bands.
Nothing good came out of the Sunset strip. Period.
(coughexceptVanHalencough)

when did i compare AlterBridge to sunset strip bands, i dont like glam metal, hence the reason i originally started this thread.

i merely stated that there are people who can shred exponentially harder than Tremonti. Such as Paul Gilbert.

herest the proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wr62Dvd32k
Last edited by thegloaming at Jan 17, 2009,
Quote by thegloaming
when did i compare AlterBridge to sunset strip bands, i dont like glam metal, hence the reason i originally started this thread.

i merely stated that there are people who can shred exponentially harder than Tremonti. Such as Paul Gilbert.

Sure, there's people better than Tremonti,
There's someone better than everyone,
but he's a great guitarist who deserves some respect.

And saying he's a tool like Brett Michaels is ridiculous.

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by sneyob

And saying he's a tool like Brett Michaels is ridiculous.

true, you got me on that one. i guess its just my personal opinion about his playing.

but we can all agree on our dislike for brett lol.
Quote by thegloaming
true, you got me on that one. i guess its just my personal opinion about his playing.

but we can all agree on our dislike for brett lol.

Yes, we can agree on that.

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Bret Michaels has become somewhat of a crush in my school shared amongst some of the girls. Actually, a few glam metal band members are 'in' at the moment. I saw about three Crue t-shirts with Nikki Sixx on them worn by chicks last casual day.
Quote by thegloaming

herest the proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wr62Dvd32k

And why did you state that, nobody cares. The guy likes Alter Bridge, or he did when he made his account on UG.

No one said at all that Tremonti is the best guitarist in the world, and by your logic of what makes a good one, I could say there are better ones than who you are mentioning.

And we don't need proof, I am sure everybody is well aware of Paul Gilberts existence.
Well when you say it like that...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Page 1 of 2