Im thinking of new songs to write about. I thought of the Black Sox Scandal as a topic. any more suggestions?
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
That is a cool topic, I was thinking maybe like since it was never proven and commonly agreed that Shoeless Joe had nothing to do with it, maybe the song could be from his perspective, like maybe what the loss of the game meant to him or the conspiracy involoved in accusing him. Something more more defined than just a song about the broad topic.
either way though, lyrically i would not overly talk about or use the words black sox or baseball, try to make it more abstract and open to interpretation while having that as the overall topic that way it isnt exclusive to people who know about that, however for the people that do it would have a deeper meaning.
thanks guys
When I buy my wife, at first she cook good, her vagine worked well, she strong on plow, but three years later when she was fifteen, she receive hair on her chest, her voice become deep, "BORAT, BORAT", and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard
be metaphoric bro. u a white sox fan. if so than im glad to know im not alone around here.
Hey!Everyone!
Come and See how good I look!

You Stay Classy, Ultimate Guitar