I didnt break it off or anything its just stuck i cant unscrew it out of the guitar but it still works. I know theres some sort of screw or something that i probably broke because i screwed it in too tight. is there anyway to get it back out?
I use a line 6 what of it?
did you try getting it off with a wrench or anything?
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
i dont know i tryed to unscrew it several times but it wont budge and idk what wrench i could use and where to even use it i know theres a spot in the back but my wrench wont fit in there.
I use a line 6 what of it?
ok, what kind of trem are you using?
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Well played Wicked Rose
mm... you'd think so, but it's common sence as to what you would use a wrench (or anything else that you can get a grip with) on with a floyd trem bar.
... wrote

Quote by MyDesertRose
Well played Wicked Rose
If it broke off you'll have to drill it out, not something I would want to do on my guitar. Take it to someone who knows how to use a drill, a press drill preferably. If it doesn't bother you to much, just leave it.