♫♫♫ Violin Smooth Criminal and Owner of a Lonely Heart! ♫♫♫

My music teacher played this to us in our assembly, it's Alex Depue's rendition of Smooth Criminal and Owner of a Lonely Heart.

First) Owner Of a Lonely Heart.
Second) Smooth Criminal

I have also ordered him to put some more videos up, including the likes of RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE Killing in the name and METALLICA Enter Sandman so stay tuned!

Anyway here is the Video, Just click the Lolcat Picture Below!

Positive feedback appreciated!

Thanks
Cant you make the letter a bit bigger.....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by B33D13Z
Heh, well come on its not the nicest to read comment such as

UR MUSIC SOUNDS LIEK TEH DEAD DOLSET TONEZ OF A SQUISHY POO GO AND DIE STFU.

Edit:

HOW DOO I DELETEH MEH POSTE?

I know, but you're asking for comments like that
You don't. You want honest opinions, you get them... If you ask for people to give good critiques, what are they worth really? Think about it!

So, if it's really good, you'll get good crits; if it's not, you won't. It's that easy, mate
Quote by B33D13Z
I dont think it's possible...

I think it is as big as it gets... giggity

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by ZeGuitarist
You don't. You want honest opinions, you get them... If you ask for people to give good critiques, what are they worth really? Think about it!

So, if it's really good, you'll get good crits; if it's not, you won't. It's that easy, mate

okay fair enough, thanks mate

So you like at all?

He's quite good! Although, I personally just don't like violins as solo instruments, they're far more pleasing to hear in quartets or larger assemblies... That's just me, though. I wouldn't be able to pull off what he did there. Nice job!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
He's quite good! Although, I personally just don't like violins as solo instruments, they're far more pleasing to hear in quartets or larger assemblies... That's just me, though. I wouldn't be able to pull off what he did there. Nice job!

Fair enough...
I don't really hear the smooth criminal-ness until 3/4 of the way through.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Why are you asking for positive feedback? Did you expect us to applaud your incredible thread-making skills or something?

He's awesome, though. I love Yes.
He's not bad, but his tone and intonation are pretty bad. The original is much better.
That lick at the end of the chorus of Smooth Criminal was intense.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Sounds freakin' awesome.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30