Does anyone else do this? Ive been doing it for the past month now and I feel great, I sleep about 9-12 hours every other day, and just be productive for the rest of the time. Any known side effects from doing this? Does anyone else here do this?

EDIT: By this I mean staying awake for 36 hours, sleeping for 12, etc
Last edited by insideac at Jan 17, 2009,
Well one side effect is you could die.

Not really... I don't think... It's not really healthy staying up all night though.
cant say i do, i'd get tired tbh since im used to sleeping every night.
Quote by KlassikMetal666
Well one side effect is you could die.

Not really... I don't think... It's not really healthy staying up all night though.

I work third shift, so by not sleeping, I stay up during the day and I work all night
You sleep every other day..? wtf are you talking about?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
thats wierd

doubt i could do it
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by Julz127
You sleep every other day..? wtf are you talking about?

i think he's on about like he's awake for 36 hours then sleeps 12
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan

Yeah, this. You get wicked tired for the first few days, but after that you are used to it
Quote by ThinLizzyFan

No way man that´s nuts...

P.S. Souns pretty cool though, i wish i could do that
i used to do that when my insomnia was more present. i'd get a couple hours of sleep every other day. no i just can't sleep at night. only in the morning or afternoon. which is why i'm in the pit all night.
Quote by DeaThrash
i sleep about 3 or 4 (maximum)/day, somedays (most of 'em) i don't sleep at all

That's not good for you at all.
Quote by insideac
I work third shift, so by not sleeping, I stay up during the day and I work all night

I work 3rd shift too (actually, i'm at work right now). Normally i go to sleep at around 11am and wake up at 7:30pm. On Monday mornings i'll go back home and not go to sleep till around 10 or 11pm since i'm off on Mondays and Tuesdays. After that i'll wake up like at 6am the next morning.

My sleeping pattern's all f*cked up. Max i've gone without sleep is about 42 hours.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Jan 17, 2009,
i dont really see the point, plus i wouldnt have the time to stay in bed for 12 hours id prefer to be doing something ill stick to going to bed at night
Quote by Regression
That's not good for you at all.

i know, well everyone tells me it's not good, but wth i don't whine or think about it
when i first discoverd fapping i may have slept every other day. that period is hazy
He means he sleeps every second day, he just put it in a really confusing and retarded puzzle with no hints.
I do this on the weekends, I sleep 5-6 hours on tues - thurs, friday i sta up 30 - 36 hours. Then I sleep for ten. monday morning I always end up waking at 9 am and staying awake until my night shift, usually I go to bed at 1 - 2pm tuesday.I don't think it will hurt you, maybe just make you a little crazier.
Quote by lceman13
He means he sleeps every second day, he just put it in a really confusing and retarded puzzle with no hints.

I edited the first post.

Quote by evening_crow
I work 3rd shift too (actually, i'm at work right now). Normally i go to sleep at around 11am and wake up at 7:30pm. On Monday mornings i'll go back home and not go to sleep till around 10 or 11pm since i'm off on Mondays and Tuesdays. After that i'll wake up like at 6am the next morning.

My sleeping pattern's all f*cked up. Max i've gone without sleep is about 42 hours.

What hours do you work??
I sleep small periods during the day, and then during the night. Depends on the day really, so most of the time I only get 4 hours sleep. I feel perfect everyday. Even have the energy to go to gym.
The thing is that less sleep is possible to be neither healthy nor unhealthy, your body just has to get used to it.
Quote by insideac
...What hours do you work??

11pm-7am mountain time, wed-sun.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.