Being an American, I find the worst symptom of insomnia is dealing with you damned Australians. Good ridance I say. Any americans share my pain?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I hope a roo pisses on your bed

Not really

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I hope a roo pisses on your bed

Not really

Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
alteast australia isnt a ****hole

edit: well all of america isnt that bad, but atleast we're educated

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
Quote by Mike 'em all
alteast australia isnt a ****hole

Go on.

:Edit: Educated? I just saw that new movie "australia", you guys didn't look too educated
Quote by Gabel
Last edited by ripple07 at Jan 17, 2009,
Quote by ripple07
Being an American, I find the worst symptom of insomnia is dealing with you damned Australians. Good ridance I say. Any americans share my pain?

Yeah, you Americans aren't so great either :P
Quote by Lespauljames
usa is full of cowboys , gay ones.

Well, I sure as hell aint a cowboy!
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07

:Edit: Educated? I just saw that new movie "australia", you guys didn't look too educated

well im aussie and i wuldnt even pay to see that movie, and also that was based in world war two, and i *think* that hugh jackman is a farmer...which is kinda like a redneck if u see my point

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
Bloody 'ell mate you fair dinkum?
I'll git me shearer and roo shooter friends onto to ya, see 'ow smart you think you are then.
90% of Australians would say that
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by Mike 'em all
well im aussie and i wuldnt even pay to see that movie, and also that was based in world war two, and i *think* that hugh jackman is a farmer...which is kinda like a redneck if u see my point

world war two
Quote by Gabel
insomnia is only fun when you listen to insomnium and take insulin
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Shall we focus our hate on those sheep herding kiwi bastards?
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07
world war two

lol i dont ****in know i just know its not present...or is it?

Quote by smb
Quote by Mike 'em all

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

I read in a news article somewhere that 'Australia' had an extremely low download popularity... Even the internet hates it..
yes i dislike new zealanders

Quote by smb
Quote by Mike 'em all
lol i dont ****in know i just know its not present...or is it?

Hmm, now that you metion it, it probly was back then. I just assumed you guys lived like that down there... Hmm.
Quote by Gabel