What's the weirdest (or funniest) thing you've ever seen at a talent show?

Before the holiday break, four of these guys I know "air-banded" to Paradise City. My friend was crying, it was so funny
Well I screamed Kurt Cobain style at a school's acoustic show, people found it pretty funny.

You now how you get those quatros of year 11 girls covering "Girls Aloud" and what not. Well at our charity review we had one of those and one of their microphones phailed. And then they slowly turned red and burst into tears onstage. I was creasing.
Yes

3 guys up on stage with guitars and... well I didnt quite get it, becuase it got boring, but looking bak knowing what they were doing it was pretty funny.

They set a goal for themeselves... to see how long they could play three chords before they got kicked off.

They kept switching between strumming nice clean chords, to a moderate overdrive to a real heavey distortion and thrashing out.

I beleive they said something along the lines of "This is a song we wrote about... 2 hours ago. it's called Tricycle and its about teenage emotions and how extreme they are" right before they started playing.
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
Quote by NaivexLi
Yes

3 guys up on stage with guitars and... well I didnt quite get it, becuase it got boring, but looking bak knowing what they were doing it was pretty funny.

They set a goal for themeselves... to see how long they could play three chords before they got kicked off.

They kept switching between strumming nice clean chords, to a moderate overdrive to a real heavey distortion and thrashing out.

I beleive they said something along the lines of "This is a song we wrote about... 2 hours ago. it's called Tricycle and its about teenage emotions and how extreme they are" right before they started playing.

haha thats awesome!
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
I once saw a man playing a saw on Britain's Got Talent, that was something special!
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
i saw some gay kid lip sync to some hannah montana song. god i ****ing hate my school.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

i was at mine last night.

a fat little white kid i think is not mentally all there sung respect by aretha frankln.
the minimalist σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
When I was in third grade, these kids who thought they were cool were tossing basketballs back and forth and moved there arms around a little.

Nobody was impressed.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
a guy telling jokes. he was terrible. he told a dead baby joke, and everyone just stared at him, so he thought "i know! i'll just frontflip offstage like a ninja!" and he landed on his chest :/ asshat.
There was a Signature here.

It's gone now.
A bunch of girls lipsyncing High School Musical, and this guy "playing the guitar" he moved a little and unplugged his guitar from the amp accidentally, you could still hear the music.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Some year 7 boy at my school won it this year singing that "Hero" song because the X factor had covered it a few weeks before. Ah well he'll lose it all an a few years time when his voice breaks.
Four neon jump-suited, lightsaber wielding Asian seniors fighting and dancing to Sexyback by Justin Timberlake. I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or scream.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black puck with sticks.

Quote by Tire Me.
Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.
One time when I was in 7th grade, the school forced us to go to the school's talent show and one of the security guards brought his Death Metal band to play. Everybody got scared and freaked out.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Last edited by LazyLatinoRocke at Jan 17, 2009,
I was playing a talent show with my band...we were by far the best one there and as we went up to perform an original ( me on lead guitar and vox) the mic failed and all we got to play was the music...lookin back on it I should have just quit playing and been like " Umm yea... fix the mic and THEN we will play"
My friends and I are singing Never Gonna Give You Up for our school's talent show! We're gonna do his dance moves and everything! I'll post a vid if someone reminds me.
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
I've only been to one talent show, and nothing funny happened. I was slightly amused when a few girls preparing to sing some pop song were testing their mics. One said, "One, two" and someone from the audience shouted out "THREE FOUR" uneccesarily loudly.

It made me smile, at least.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I threw grapes in the air and caught them in my mouth, while my friend was doing an impersonation of yoda. Best summer camp ever.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
One time when I was in 7th grade, the school forced up to go to the school's talent show and one of the security guards brought his Death Metal band to play. Everybody got scared and freaked out.
, that's brilliant.
When someone was making shadow puppets on the curtains of the gym while another act was on stage for the school talent show. She tried to make a giant gopher by putting her hands up to the spotlight, but it looked more like a penis on legs. She got booted out by the principle.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jan 17, 2009,
I was at my little sisters talent show when she was in 4th grade. For one of the acts, 2 kids set up a stage for puppets and made the puppets dance around with Bohemian Rhapsody playing in the background, and it was so perfect, it sounds stupid but it was by far the funniest thing I have ever seen at a talent show.
four kids at my school played "still alive" on rock band on the auditorium big screen.
I saw a kid do a 6 minute guitar solo with a epi les paul 100 (the one with the bolt on neck), he would struggle to play a few notes of a scale, then hit a major note with heavy distortion and everyone went nuts...I lol'd...then I did the most epic facepalm in the history or facepalms when he took second place....you could tell who understood and played guitar cause they facepalmed with me.
There was terrible performance of Linkin Park's "Bleed it Out"

The band was two guitars, and a singer who just talked the whole thing, even during the screaming parts. It was horrible.

Also, my old band (the one i quit) did a horrible performance of Enter Sandman. I was on guitar and was forced to use my Marshall MG.

Not to mention the bass was out of tune, singer sucked, and the drums were not great, but way too loud.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...