S670FM

neck pu INF1 (H) neck pu
middle pu INFS1 (S) mid pu
bridge pu INF2 (H) bridge pu

RG1570

neck pu V7 (H) neck pu
middle pu S1 (S) mid pu
bridge pu V8 (H) bridge pu
i hated my inf1 pick ups soooooooooo much. But don't let that deter you from the guitar. Pick ups can be changed.
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme
Well. The v7/V8 combo are slightly better, but I like the S series more. I'd say swap the pickups in the S.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i just bought an ibanez S470 like a few days back and it has the same pu's as S670FM while they are nothing to write home about they arent as bad as they are made out to be...the neck pup does sound quite muddy but the bridge pup gives me a manageable tone for the heavier stuff...not used the single coil a lot but i find it does the job...though i am looking to change the pups in a few months....
don't know much bout the v series pups though
Quote by oneblackened
Well. The v7/V8 combo are slightly better, but I like the S series more. I'd say swap the pickups in the S.

+1

Just put a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge. Much better - my S series is closer to being perfect!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
man the best pickups combination ibanez makes is the V7 V8 pickup, honestly i would say go for the RG, your getting a team J craft guitar, better quality and amazing bridge. that S series is only a S520 with a prettier finish and 100 dollars more to pay
i'd get the RG because it's MIJ prestige...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?