So i went to the local Shop to pick up my new guitar.
I had to order it because they dont have it in stock.

Enough talk already, here are some pics ;

Case was included, very nice case with some kind of texture to the outside.

Oh no, it's the iceman

Shot of the gorgeous, but heavy body, ( Solid Maghagony )

His 14-year old brother.

Gear shot

Being artistic

Neck-thru, String-thru, Solid wood, Dimarzio's, Wow.. I've got sustain Oo

Surprisingly nice, i didn't know it had it, but the black stripes around the inlay adds alot to the inlay, like it alot, Also the inlays are reversed, a very nice touch.

Some things to mention, It's quite heavy. I just walked 2 km with it and it kinda wears out your arm, but it's worth it. Very low action, the fingerboard is surprisingly light grain, i like it in combination with the white body. The frets look small but are very smooth to play. Set up perfectly with tuned in Drop D. The black binding is actually binding and not paint, as some people claimed it was. The headstock and neck are bouded too. The heel very smooth, nice upper fret acces.

If you excuse me now, i'm swapping the strings and get this baby in Drop-C, and then i'll continue playing it. But let me know what you think of it! :]
amazing guitar, i was thinking of getting one.

chose an RR3 instead though
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
shes lovely, nothing like a white ibanez

Ace fret markers too
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
thats real purty man, i feel envious well done
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
dye the rosewood ebony, make it look so much nicer

personally ****in hate rosewood
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
I was going to get the exact same guitar but I got a Jackson WRMG instead.

God I love Icemans.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
is it not prestige?
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Nah no prestige, i wish it would have been one, because of the features it gives you, but it would probaly add up another 300E for being it.. Ah well, i love it.
Quote by Hoodoo Child
amazing guitar, i was thinking of getting one.

chose an RR3 instead though

yeah that's what I did lol =p

really nice guitar man and that's some good picture taken skills you got there =p
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Jan 17, 2009,
Iceman, beautiful guitar, bro. Too bad Sam Totman has to ruin it's image by using it for a sig >.<

Btw, I'm liking the Metal Zone in the amp pic. Nice to know someone else out there has one
Quote by Jeroenofzo
Nah no prestige, i wish it would have been one, because of the features it gives you, but it would probaly add up another 300E for being it.. Ah well, i love it.

God damn man, nice guitar.

I'll most likely get an Iceman instead of wasting a few thousand on a crappy Gibson LP (Not to say that the guitars are crappy themselves, just the idiots who do the QC on them. The guitars look great, but Gibson often doesn't even bother to make sure it's intonated properly).

I can't wait to post pictures when I get my Ibanez 1550M

Anyways, great buy dude.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Yeah, i bought it in combination with the iceman, i just love the puch the thing gives!

The guy behind the counter said : Ah, so you are a dragonforce fan
I said he shouldnt use rude words and that i'd rather play SOAD
Hurray! I have been enoying my shiny white iceman for a month now. Welcome to club awesome.
Awesome dude love it where did you happen to pick it up I havent seen one in a while here.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
No i can't
Their l33t skills can not be reproduced, and when you can play it aliens come to pick you up because its against the law of nature. That's what Dragonforce does!

@ Lethal Dosage - I ordered it via my guitar shop, i'm living in The netherlands so its most def. a rare guitar over here.
Quote by Jeroenofzo
No i can't
Their l33t skills can not be reproduced

That's probably why they're still here.

lololololololol

My friend really wants that guitar.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
That's probably why they're still here.

lololololololol

My friend really wants that guitar.

You made me lol as well as yourself!
Nice!
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
*Drool*

I want that guitar so bad Icemans (Icemen?) are sweet looking guitars. I've had the privalege to play one myself, but just looking at one makes me want one.