Hey guys!

I really want a 2nd monitor to use with my PC, so that I can have widgets and email always displayed. However, I can't find any cheap small monitors! I was sure there'd be an industry for this, but there doesn't seem to be! Do any of you know of any? Just a standard monitor, doesn't have to be any bigger than about 10/15 inches.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
how cheap is cheap?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Thanks guys, some good information!

How cheap: I guess I'd expect to pay about £30. I just really want a little screen, but the prices of such items seem to have rocketed as they can now be used in cars for GPS...
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Surely a school/office/landfill site has some old crt monitors lying about that they don't want. I'd freecycle. Where I am (the middle of bloody nowhere) there were 15" crts going on freecycle pretty much daily before I unsibscribed from the emails. Unless you want a flatscreen. In which case you're screwed.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Ebay, if you have advertisements in your local newspaper check there, if you have something similar to craigslist in the UK check there.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.