hahaha that's amazing
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by FretboardToAsh
very old, and I'd punch him in the face.

That reminds me of something similar to this where a guy would pop out of a hole in the ground dressed as a zombie to scare people. One guy instantly did a spinning back kick to the zombie guys head
epic
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by freedoms_stain
The guy in the arcade or w/e was priceless.

He was probably playing pachinko.

And yeah, I lol'ed.

That old guy rules.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by rizo299
That reminds me of something similar to this where a guy would pop out of a hole in the ground dressed as a zombie to scare people. One guy instantly did a spinning back kick to the zombie guys head

I know that one, but different. Some big rapper dude was interviewed and next to him a guy with a big meanass wolf mask popped out of a blue container. The guy's reaction was funny, instead of the usual reaction being shock > laugh.
This guys reaction was this:

*Wolfmask pops out of container*

rapper : *Punches mask in the face > laughs from shock as he realised what he just punched*
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by rizo299

link?
Quote by FretboardToAsh
I know that one, but different. Some big rapper dude was interviewed and next to him a guy with a big meanass wolf mask popped out of a blue container. The guy's reaction was funny, instead of the usual reaction being shock > laugh.
This guys reaction was this:

*Wolfmask pops out of container*

rapper : *Punches mask in the face > laughs from shock as he realised what he just punched*

you mean this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NijwK99OO04
Quote by rizo299

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-hmAdfaJWX4 ?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand