Wow, this is serious and everyday it gets worse.
Well i live in venezuela if you know the president there youll understand what im talking about. The thing is, that he hates Us people to death, Also now he hates Israelis and jewish people because of the recent Gaza conflict. Now he is targeting private universities (which is lastest news here) because of recent protest

The thing is that i live in venezuela, i am jewish, Us citizen, and student of a private university. Im starting to get scared, on the street i see graffitis against jewish and US, i have gotten lot of insults, embassys are getting closed, President threats us on every speech hi gives, and is getting worse everyday with the media inside

best i can do is defend Israeli and US cause which i do at different places on my countrie but i cant do more. But just imagine what is like to, can it be worse?
i would have thought defending the US and israel would make things worse for you?
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
That sounds like a plot to a really predictable movie...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Come to the United States it is better here. Well at least we won't try to kill you.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
take a chill-pill
"My name is Forrest, Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump"
Quote by mreed1990
Come to the United States it is better here. Well at least we won't try to kill you.

As long as you're a heterosexual christian, anyway.

to TS: I'll keep you in my thoughts. I hope things cool down there.
Leave, it's like 1935-1945....

Or just try and not bring attention to your American Jewishness.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Standing up for yourself is one thing,
But standing up when people are gunning for you isn't.
Stay smart, stay safe, and try to get the hell outta dodge before it gets worse (and it will get worse)
Quote by Trickycindy
You're a f*cking wanker.

Quote by JC13
@Prole... Magnificent...

Quote by ZanasCross
Thanks sir. Unbanned.
Wait, you're an American citizen AND jewish? What the **** are you doing in a Venezuelan university?
That really sucks.

I would disagree with you on being able to defend Israel's actions over the last 3 weeks, but we would have an intelligent discussion over it and exchange opinions and thoughts not bullets and swings.

Good luck, friend, and stay safe above all else.
lolurfukd.

seriously though, gtfo outta there. Life > education.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by mreed1990

PROBABLY but not guarnteed that someone wont try
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
what university are you going to? I am venezuelan too and i have family there ( i live in canada) and i should this to my mother, who is mortified about the situation there. What city do you live in ?
Strat, Les Paul

Big Muff, Ibz Wh 10, BossCS 3, Boss DS 2, Binyang fl-8, Binyang Ch-8, MXR micro amp, MXR 90
Is the US Embassy closed? If it's still open and you're that scared, try getting to the Embassy and getting out of there. If not, then maybe try hopping on a plane and staying with some relations in the US?
start a metal band .... it could work

but ye man i would ditch if i were u
Take off your stars and stripes short shorts, swap your cowboy hat for a sombrero, cut off your curls, cover your nose with a scarf, grow a moustache and just blend in.
Last edited by Trefellin at Jan 17, 2009,
Quote by Trefellin
Take off your stars and stripes short shorts, swap your cowboy hat for a sombrero, cut off your curls, cover your nose with a scarf, grow a moustache and just blend in.

haha oh lord that was funny.
woah ...you got it pretty rough man. but you know...it could always be worse. atleast you're not one of those gazans being tortured by israelis.

If you haven't figured it out, my point is that maybe now you and your family may feel some sympathy for the people that your people are killing.
Quote by Wesseem
woah ...you got it pretty rough man. but you know...it could always be worse. atleast you're not one of those gazans being tortured by israelis.

If you haven't figured it out, my point is that maybe now you and your family may feel some sympathy for the people that your people are killing.

That's some pretty dark humour you've got there...

It was pretty funny though.
Quote by sheppard30
Wow, this is serious and everyday it gets worse.
Well i live in venezuela if you know the president there youll understand what im talking about. The thing is, that he hates Us people to death, Also now he hates Israelis and jewish people because of the recent Gaza conflict. Now he is targeting private universities (which is lastest news here) because of recent protest

The thing is that i live in venezuela, i am jewish, Us citizen, and student of a private university. Im starting to get scared, on the street i see graffitis against jewish and US, i have gotten lot of insults, embassys are getting closed, President threats us on every speech hi gives, and is getting worse everyday with the media inside

best i can do is defend Israeli and US cause which i do at different places on my countrie but i cant do more. But just imagine what is like to, can it be worse?

Play Mercenaries 2 for XBoc 360 or PS3.
Stop being such a jew about it and suck it up.

Or get the hell outta there
Quote by Spamwise
As long as you're a heterosexual christian, anyway.

to TS: I'll keep you in my thoughts. I hope things cool down there.

yes, same here. If they don't soon, get the hell out of there!!!

I'd normally say something long and boring agreeing with his other comment, but I don't want to get this thread closed.
Move back to the motherland
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
I'm also from/in Venezuela

I understand you, our President is a mother****er, I think you should go to the US (and take me with you) you can find a good University there, what university are you attending, do you live in Caracas?

Also I'm getting out of here as soon as possible, maybe I'll got to Canada or the UK
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Trefellin

It was kinda funny but Venezuelans aren't really like that, most of our people are from Italian/Spanish/Portuguese descent.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más