Page 1 of 3
I need some epic quotes from movies that are similar to Samuel L Jackson's speech in Pulp Fiction and the prayer from The Boondock Saints.

There doesn't need to be killing after but just something of the similar nature.

Thanks.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Quote by guyperson
Oh thank god, I thought this was gonna be about Epic Movie. Carry on.

So did I
This Is Sparta.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f--k do you think you're talkin' to?
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
I think i've seen this before... or was it best movie quotes? hmm

well this:

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Dude A"My balls are shaved my pubes are trimmed, I'm ready to ****ing rock this ****"
Jonah Hill:"What the **** man, if I go in there and see ****ing pubes sprinkeled all over the toilet seat, I'm going to ****ing lose my mind. Last time I went to the bathroom, JAY, I took a **** and my **** looked like a stuffed animal"
Dude A:"You're embarassing me in company!"
Jonah Hill:"YOU EMBERASS YOURSELF!!"

Knocked Up
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Another few... should be obvious who says them/where they are from:

Madness is like gravity... all you need is a little push

Wanna know how I got these scars?

I believe that what doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger.

I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
his name is robert paulson.....

fight club
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Schwing!
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
"Don't mock me my friend. It's a condition of mental divergence. I find myself on the planet Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate the barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though this is a totally convincing reality for me in every way, nevertheless Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent, in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?"

- Twelve Monkeys
you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married....

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
Its been revoked!
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
The Snozz berries taste like Snozz berries!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
"I asked for a refreshing drink, not a ****ing rain forest! I could fall in love with an orangutan in there!"

from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm about 5' 4" and have slightly furry feet.....I'm not going in a ****ing volcano though...

I love the Foo's!

GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
hmm, i don't want to be a dick or anything but it doesn't seem like you guys even read what i was asking for. I need a serious quote, not some funny, like the 2 quotes i mentioned.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?" Dirty Harry
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Obviously, GET TO THE CHOPPAH
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
"DO YOU WANT TO SUCK MY **** BERSERKER!!!!"
Olaf the Russian Metal Head (Clerks)

"Mr. Orange: What happens if the manager won't give you the diamonds?"

"Mr. White: When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says ****ing **** after that. You might get some bitch talk **** to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the **** up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to **** around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco. "
(Resevoir Dogs)

"Leonard Shelby: I'm not a killer. I'm just someone who wanted to make things right. Can't I just let myself forget what you've told me? Can't I just let myself forget what you've made me do. You think I just want another puzzle to solve? Another John G. to look for? You're John G. So you can be my John G... Will I lie to myself to be happy? In your case Teddy... yes I will. "
(Momento)

"Kurtz: I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us."
(Apocolypse Now)
LOOK AT MY SIG!!!!
Quote by floppypick
The Snozz berries taste like Snozz berries!

Apocalypse Now has a bunch of great ones.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like … victory."

"Never get out of the boat. Absolutely goddamn right. Unless you were goin' all the way. Kurtz got off the boat. He split from the whole fuckin' program."

"Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I'd never want another."

Quote by Xpresspeace
"DO YOU WANT TO SUCK MY **** BERSERKER!!!!"

"WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MAKING FUCK, BERSERRRKERRR!!!"
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Last edited by Vince Noir at Jan 17, 2009,
Quote by KennySG
Obviously, GET TO THE CHOPPAH

gah you beat me to it
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
there Are Snakes On This Mother****ing Plane
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by guylee
dogma has some excellent monologues on religion.

"No ticket" - Gets me every time.

Now, for serial contribution - Not EPIC, per se, but well known:

"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore" - Wizard of Oz

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti." - Silence of the Lambs

"Show Me The Money" - Jerry Maguire

"Oh no! Frodo... Mr. Frodo, wake up... Don't leave me here alone. Don't go where I can't follow... Wake up. " - Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

"I do not fear death. " - Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

"Do You Fear Death?" Pirates of the Caribbean
Last edited by blackenedktulu at Jan 17, 2009,
"Strange memories on this nervous night in Las Vegas. Has it been five years? Six? It seems like a lifetime, the kind of peak that never comes again. San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of. But no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time in the world. Whatever it meant. "

"The Purple-Shirted Eye stabber"
"I don't care what you say, I don't care what you do. I'm not gonna be a mud hippy... like you!"

"Now don't get me wrong, I love weed...LOVE IT.......

....but not as much as i love PUSSY!
Once again I must post this.

Good morning. [Turns on mic] Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind. That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom… Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Forth Eorlingas! ~ King Theoden
Another one of my favorites.

"Po-ta-toes" - Sam
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
"Well, Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch. All the food groups are represented. Did your mom marry Mr. Rogers? "

Quote by Cheesepuff
A guy made a ham and cheese sandwich. Good one too, he gave me a bite.

“I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”

Ah LOTR quotes are good, especially the one before that fight scene also the one in the third pirates of the caribbean just before the major fight sends shivers down my spine every single time I watch it. I have no idea where they are from but here's some quotes
Man A: Quick! Get the lubricant!
Man B: There's no time for lubricant!
Man A: WHAT! There's always time for lubricant!!!!

Yeah they crossed a great dane with a spaniel
How'd they do that?
Dunno think the used lube or something...

From Yes Man, after playing the guitar and saving the guy's life
"AWWWWWWW!! I got blisters on me fingers!!!!!!!" Haha, I lol'd when he said that, it's the accent he says it with that gets me lol

and the quote in my sig is pretty epic if you like Family Guy...
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
"I, am your father."

But seriously, here's an epic quote many hockey fans will recognize.

"Mike Eruzione!...Winthrop, Mass."

"Who do you play for?"

"I play for...the United States of America."
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black puck with sticks.

Quote by Tire Me.
Dumbledore wasn't the only headmaster that night.
Quote by Trainspotting
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

Thissss.

I love this from Gods and Generals...

"In the Roman civil war, Julius Caesar knew he had to march on Rome, which no legion was permitted to do. Marcus Lucanus left us a chronicle of what happened. "How swiftly Caesar had surmounted the mighty alps and in his mind conceived immense upheavals, coming war. When he reached the water of the little Rubicon, clearly to the leader through the murky night appeared a mighty image of his country in distress, grief in her face, her white hair streaming from her tower-crowned head, with tresses torn and shoulders bare, she stood before him and sighing said, "Where further do you march? Where do you take my standards warriors? If lawfully you come, if as citizens, this far only is allowed." Then trembling struck the leader's limbs, his hair grew stiff and weakness checked his progress, holding his feet at the rivers edge. At last he speaks, "Oh Thunderer, surveying Rome's walls from the Tarpeian Rock. Oh Phrygian house gods of Iulus, Clan and Mystery of Quirinus who was carried off to heaven, Oh Jupiter of Latium seated in lofty Alda and Hearths of Vesta, Oh Rome, equal to the highest deity, favor my plans! Not with impious weapons do I pursue you. Here am I, Caesar, conqueror of land and sea, your own soldier, everywhere, now too, if I am permitted. The man who makes me your enemy, it is he who be the guilty one." Then he broke the barriers of war and through the swollen river swiftly took his standards. And Caesar crossed the flood and reached the opposite bank. From Hesperia's Forbidden Fields he took his stand and said, "Here I abandoned peace and desecrated law; fortune it is you I follow. Farewell to treaties. From now on war is our judge!" Hail Caesar! We who are about to die salute you!"

~Chamberlain

Watch it at 2:18.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=TQqzdr0gjek&feature=related
Its to bad she wont live
but then again who does
blade runner
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
I said I'd live out both our lives. Easy to make that promise.

I think... I want to be forgiven...More than anything

Stay where you belong: in my memories

"It's okay to die", do you believe that?

So what if I'm a puppet. Once upon a time... You were too!

It doesn't matter who she picks you'll all meet the same end! Mother came to this planet after a long journey... To rid the cosmos of fools like you

----------------------------------

You know, Bender, you don't even count. I mean if you disappeared forever it wouldn't make any difference. You may as well not even exist at this school.
Dirty Harry.

"I know what you're thinking... did he fire 6 shots, or just 5? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement i lost count myself. But being that this is the 44. magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and could take your head clean off, you have to ask yourself one thing; Do i feel lucky? ...Well do ya punk?"

One of my favorite Eastwood lines.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0lvp7a7pmk
Last edited by bendystraw at Jan 17, 2009,
bat country....
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Congradulations, you are a genious even if you are intoxicated.

Quote by Godsmack_IV
lucky bastard and your knowlegde of chemical engineering...

Quote by FortuneFaded
you guys are geniuses.

Quote by tonedeafidiot
^That is genius!

:stickpoke why dose yellow hate blue? WHY!
Page 1 of 3