My acoustic needs a string changing badly, but the only pack of strings I could find around are Ernie Ball Super Slinkies®. (I use them for my electric) It says "For electric or acoustic" on the package, but I was just wondering if they'll sound alright on acoustic. What do you guys think?
I hate my sig
probably
try it out.
cant you just buy new strings?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
I could but I want to play NOW!!! I'm just afraid they might have crappy tone and changing strings on acoustic is a pain
I hate my sig
I used to do it all the time because electric strings are easier to play on. I only changed back because I prefer the sound of acoustic strings.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
They'll work, but if they're nickel instead of bronze, they won't sound that great.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
play your electric?
i hate breaking your strings and you just used your lest pack
i always use the last one when i know im getting more
i actually rarely break strings...like once every 3 months or w/e i have 2 kinds and im tryin them out
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Ew no I can't play electric are you crazy!?!?! I only play electric in a band setting or for practicing technique. Not for writing songs.
I hate my sig
Quote by QuantumMechanix
Ew no I can't play electric are you crazy!?!?! I only play electric in a band setting or for practicing technique. Not for writing songs.

I thought I was the only one who used exclusively acoustics for writing. Huh.

Anyway, yeah, it'll work, but it might not sound too great. Not to mention you'd use a perfectly good set of strings.
Holy crap dude were like brothers! We both use acoustics only for writing and when I looked at your profile and your status was "Nonexistant" and that was my status like a month ago. NO WAY!!!
I hate my sig