My brand new Carvin CT4. Finishing up my Bachelor's degree in May 09 and this is my graduation gift!

Silly cat wouldn't go away ^^^^^^^^

Gotta love the purpleburst with gold hardware.
Nice. Carvin FTW.

Seeing as you have one, how's its neck profile? It's got the same neck as the CS4, which I'm thinking of buying later in the year.
Silly slipper won't go away....

Anyway nice guitar man, enjoy it to the fullest.
super nice, gold hardware isnt my thing, but that is SHARP.

Hope you enjoy it, and it plays as good as it looks....
Quote by Flying Couch
Nice. Carvin FTW.

Seeing as you have one, how's its neck profile? It's got the same neck as the CS4, which I'm thinking of buying later in the year.

The neck profile feels like a schecter but a little smaller, or like similar to a 60's Les Paul neck but not as tapered at the top. At least that is how it feels to me... fairly small but rounded.
100.5% Awesome. Purple/gold does it for me

For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
what pickups are in it 12 polepeices? :S
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
The pickups are Carvin pickups. The basic c22j neck (think PAF), and a m22sd bridge (high output, thick and heavy).
Quote by jordanshadow
The neck profile feels like a schecter but a little smaller, or like similar to a 60's Les Paul neck but not as tapered at the top. At least that is how it feels to me... fairly small but rounded.

So, not a tree trunk or anything? Good. I can't play huge necks well. My hands are too small.
Quote by Flying Couch
So, not a tree trunk or anything? Good. I can't play huge necks well. My hands are too small.

No where near a tree trunk. Its one of the smaller necks I have played but still feels like a gibson style neck rather than say an Ibanez.
Quote by jordanshadow
The pickups are Carvin pickups. The basic c22j neck (think PAF), and a m22sd bridge (high output, thick and heavy).

any reason for the extra pole peices though?

and btw

awesome looking guitar
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
oh yeah, that's really nice indeed. i love blue/purple tops (especially bursts!) with natural binding, and natural backs, it just looks great, and very classy.

is that a plain maple top? looks great.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'd tap that purple anyday. Love it man.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by rancidryan
any reason for the extra pole peices though?

and btw

awesome looking guitar

The extra pole pieces maintain tone and volume during bends.

And thanks!
Man, that thing is Beautiful! Congrats, hope she plays as well as she looks.
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
Quote by Dave_Mc
oh yeah, that's really nice indeed. i love blue/purple tops (especially bursts!) with natural binding, and natural backs, it just looks great, and very classy.

is that a plain maple top? looks great.

Ya that is the plain maple top. I prefer the natural wood appearance over flamed and curly etc...
that thing's gorgeous, congrats
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by jordanshadow
Ya that is the plain maple top. I prefer the natural wood appearance over flamed and curly etc...

sweet i like both plain and figured, depends on the guitar...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nice cat
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I'm not too keen on the gold myself (I used to be, but now I think it can sorta look tacky) but it's still a nice guitar

I'm liking the burst.

Cam Sampbell's my hero