If you have guitarpro just download the tab and delete all the guitar, bass and vocal tracks and export the drums as midi, thats how i do it.
I'm unaware of any such site that lets you download the real drum track as you'd need the master tapes to do that though there may well be a site to download covers of the drums, if there is i'd be intrested to know.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Yes. They do fail quite miserably. TS, I think you should listen to alkaineweeman and just use the GuitarPro tracks. Or if you know some tech expert, have them delete the guitar from the original song. (Believe me, it's possible)
Quote by myXchem
Yes. They do fail quite miserably. TS, I think you should listen to alkaineweeman and just use the GuitarPro tracks. Or if you know some tech expert, have them delete the guitar from the original song. (Believe me, it's possible)

You are quite right, though it is impossible to completly remove the track you can lower the frequencies as such that its very difficult to hear but its still there.
Check youtube for a lesson on how to remove vocals via audacity then apply the same values to the drums.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...

thanks guys, and yeah sorry i forgot what they were called, and i have powertab, but not guitar pro, do you have to pay for guitar pro?

Uhm, instead of getting GuitarPro (which you do have to buy), use TuxGuitar. Here's the link: http://www.tuxguitar.com.ar/
If that doesn't work, download it off of www.sourceforge.com.
It supports most tab formats, including GuitarPro files and PowerTab.
Last edited by myXchem at Jan 17, 2009,