that should do the job. maybe a flanger to kick it in once in a while. Are you satisfied with your distortion? otherwise a distortion pedal or new amp. if you want a pedal id say the metal muff.
so that should do it. i play thrash n i use an eq wah metal muff cuz my amps distortion aint good enough but i love its cleans n that does the job. thrash doesnt use many effects
by the way avenged sevenfold IS NOT THRASH METAL. TESTAMENT EXODUS SODOM and DESTRUCTION ARE.
Okie Dokie. How about an MXR 6 Band EQ? What should I use for wah and flanger.

EDIT:

Quote by metalrhoads
by the way avenged sevenfold IS NOT THRASH METAL. TESTAMENT EXODUS SODOM and DESTRUCTION ARE.

I know that.

EDIT AGAIN: Use your edit button.
Last edited by a7xrocks02 at Jan 17, 2009,
that a good eq. for wah u can go with the classic crybaby but try someout. personally i dont use it to much but its fun to use it here n there.
For a wah, I would go with a CFH Crybaby. Apparently has a wider sweep than a normal Crybaby, and I think it handles distortion better. For flanger, maybe try an EHX Electric Mistress or a Boss Flanger. You might wanna get a clean booster or a TubeScreamer-type pedal, if you plan on doing solos or leads.