Is there anyone on these forums that has both a j bass and a p bass? Which one do you find yourself playing the most? My first bass, a squier bronco, which could technically be considered a precision because it has precision pick up, has only been touched a couple of times since I've had my squier vintage mod jazz bass. I almost feel bad for it... . So, what about you guys?
i had a precision but i sold it and bought a jazz, then another jazz, then a fretless jazz and today another jazz but my second jazz is for sale now
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
i use em both for diffirent types of music, if im playing punk and metal then i use the pbass
if any other genre i play j bass
so mostly jbass
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
I have a jazz and love it, but really want an MIA precision, There both brillant bass's.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by skater dan0
i had a precision but i sold it and bought a jazz, then another jazz, then a fretless jazz and today another jazz but my second jazz is for sale now

do you have pics of said jazz and how much would you be looking for, just so happend i'm in the market for a jazz, would be willing to collect it too if theprice is right.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
i personally like the feel and shape of a jazz, but i lean more towards the sound of a pbass. which is why i have an aerodyne.:P
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
i'm asking about £200, there are pics of it in the show off your bass v3 thread, it's a parts build, alder body finished in 3 tone sunburst, maple neck and fretboard from axesrus, tort pickguard, CTS electronics, MEC pickups. only 2 flaws with it, the neck and body don't quite fit together, the heel is too small for the pocket so it's been shimmed and there is a 1mm hole in the front of the headstock where i went to far with the drill while drilling the screw holes for the tuner. you do realise i'm in wales right? that's a fair distance to travel to pick up a bass
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I have a 50s remake precision and the GL Jazz.
I love both for different things, but given the choice, almost every time I'd play it would be on the jazz.
Rig of Doom:
1. Custom Warmoth Fretless Jazz
2. Geddy Lee Jazz (backup)
3. Fender Precision
Through:
VOX Pathfinder Bass 10
Soon to run through:
Acoustic 360/361 rig
i have a geddy lee jazz and a mim p bass.

i play my geddy more and is plays nicer, but i have been playing the p quite a lot as it is still new to me.

i think it depends on the quality of the instrument rather than the actual model of it.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
I have a Modded Precision Bass and a Fender Standard Jazz Bass. I play my jazz most of the time.
Fender FSR Standard Jazz Bass(Sapphire Blue finish!!)
Squier VM TB Bass
Squier Precision Bass(heavily modified)
Behringer 180 Watt Combo<--My EQ pedal made this sound decent O_o until I get my Gallien-Krueger half stack
I have a Squier jazz and a Fender Highway 1 P....definitely use the latter more, but there's a special place in my heart for both. Right now though I'm really more into the P sound.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
I have a knock off P-bass and a MIM Power jazz, I never play the P-bass, but I'm hoping to one day mod the crap out of it.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
well i own an Aerodyne, so i technically own 2 basses in one, i love it, because it doesn't help your situation out at all. lol.
Try adding more delay.
wait a second, isn't a bronco bass the short scale one with the one strat-style single coil ? that's not the same as a p-bass pickup..
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"