It's simple. Just post a few pics of you and your guitar, with at least some sort of edit done to it, or discuss other people's pics. Like these:

Pat_s1EDIT: Btw, I used the Photobucket editor for mine, because I'm not only a noob at editing, but I'm also poor and can't afford Photoshop. Also, I'm the one on the right.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jan 17, 2009,

I did this a while ago.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Quote by metaldud536

I just can't get it out of my head that you look somewhat like Ash, even if I don't know your face.
here's a pic that I posted on another thread. i just made it look artistic wiht gimp.

Quote by GuitarGod_92
I feel like I should pay you in sexual favors for that truly fapic story.

Quote by esther_mouse
Aww thank you sweetie Made my day a little bit brighter.

^that post and others like it made mine a Lot brighter.
holy crap i actually killed a thread. i'm sorry.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I feel like I should pay you in sexual favors for that truly fapic story.

Quote by esther_mouse
Aww thank you sweetie Made my day a little bit brighter.

^that post and others like it made mine a Lot brighter.
Quote by FishCream
holy crap i actually killed a thread. i'm sorry.

all is forgiven.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
Quote by Pat_s1t
That's actually really cool. What did you use to make it?

Haha thank you! I believe photoshop elements was my tool. What I did was take a picture of me playin guitar, isolated myself from the rest of the background you know, I forgot what specific tool it's called but I used this unknown thing to make it black and white (Kinda like the Scarface movie poster), then I just picked out either the white or black portion and added loved ones! Thanks again!

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

Quote by Scotdizzle
Haha thank you! I believe photoshop elements was my tool. What I did was take a picture of me playin guitar, isolated myself from the rest of the background you know, I forgot what specific tool it's called but I used this unknown thing to make it black and white (Kinda like the Scarface movie poster), then I just picked out either the white or black portion and added loved ones! Thanks again!
Doesn't sound too hard. I'd try it myself but my ISP shut down my torrent site access because I wa downloading too much...
Quote by Pat_s1t
Doesn't sound too hard. I'd try it myself but my ISP shut down my torrent site access because I wa downloading too much...

Haha it isn't really. Most of the most fun photoshop sessions are just simple little things like that. By the way the tool I used to get the "Scarface" thing was Threshold. And to be honest Elements isn't that expensive and sacrifices little, especially for people like me who just like to have fun with it.

Quote by an epic mistake

Bricks will be shat.

Last edited by Dog-- at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by Dog--
Bricks will be shat.

Guys watch out, we have a faceless leper here.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I just edited myself into the most awesome band in the world. My foot is...apparently missing. >_>
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
deathnote29, I have like the exact same bass.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by Pat_s1t
Is that a Fender acoustic? I didn't know Fender made acoustic guitars...

Patrick, Billie Jean has one.
Quote by LabradorBassist
Patrick, Billie Jean has one.
Really? Is that the one she got cause she broke a string and didn't know how to fix it? How many does she have now? Last time I checked it was 17. I wonder when she'll learn to play them...
Quote by Pat_s1t
Really? Is that the one she got cause she broke a string and didn't know how to fix it? How many does she have now? Last time I checked it was 17. I wonder when she'll learn to play them...

It was on her FB status she got a new one and i asked what brand and she said Fender Acoustic.

THREAD HIJACKED