So i got my new Schecter C-1 Classic today and i bought a Reunion Blues guitar strap... I had enough trouble getting it on lol, but its too big for me... I have the metal buckle thing as high as it can go but its still a few inches too low and it feels pretty uncomfortable. I wear my guitar up pretty high, like Tom Morello high... And i'm also really skinny which doesn't help lol... I noticed its a lot longer than the strap that came w/ my Squier Strat... Anyway i paid $40 for it and i doubt i can return something like that... What should i do?
Return it. Just ask, they have the 30 day guarantee, as long as you just got it, you can return it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Why would you not be able to return it???
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
The moral of this story is -

Cheap 10$ guitar straps often do exactly what you need them to, and they don't cost 40$.
If you have the reciept, you can return it as long as it isn't damaged.

And how exactly is putting a guitar strap on your guitar 'difficult'? One hole for each strap peg. Not really rocket science.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
You can either return it, or grow taller.

I know which one is easier

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by strat0blaster
The moral of this story is -

Cheap 10$ guitar straps often do exactly what you need them to, and they don't cost 40$.
If you have the reciept, you can return it as long as it isn't damaged.

And how exactly is putting a guitar strap on your guitar 'difficult'? One hole for each strap peg. Not really rocket science.

Yeah, i have the reciept... And yeah its getting the holes into the pegs thats the problem... When the straps are new its near impossible...
I never had a problem with it...

Gues I'm superhuman. Or lucky.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you