Improvising on the pentatonic scale most like blues. What are some nice little phrases or licks to add to my ever dulling repetoire of pentatonic improvising. Tab them out if you will please.

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
|---3--| |---3--| |---3--|
E |---------5----------------5---------|---------5-------------------|
B |------5----h8p--5------5----h8p--5--|------5----h8p--5--8b--------|
G |--7b---------------7b---------------|--7b-------------------------|
D |------------------------------------|-----------------------------|
A |------------------------------------|-----------------------------|
E |------------------------------------|-----------------------------|

is a great one, learn to bar those two bottom notes with your index finger, since I can do that, I can play much faster pentatonic licks.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/soloing/pentatonic_licks_-_speed__style.html

It got kinda shifted, check the link for the real deal
thanksss

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Quote by that soccer kid
Improvising on the pentatonic scale most like blues. What are some nice little phrases or licks to add to my ever dulling repetoire of pentatonic improvising. Tab them out if you will please.
Improvising means pulling things from your ass, not reusing other people prewritten licks.

Seriously, you might not think you sound good now (you probably do, most people wrongly think they suck) but give it time and practise and you won't sound "dull".
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.