this is for Sublime, Pepper, Slightly Stoopid, 311 etc etc fans. these bands rock faces and dub rock needs to be spread around more. any other fans ?
Yeah all those bands are amazing, dub is one of my favorite styles of music

Other great artists are Illscarlett, Mishka, Bedouin Soundclash, Dirty Heads and the Berlin Project

The Berlin project do an amazing ska cover of Snoop Dogg's Gin & Juice, it's great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pYc0BiskHA
Staylefish, Long Beach Dub All Stars, Long Beach Shortbus, Orange Grove, High Tide, Clear Conscience, Jah Roots, The Expendables, Supervillians, and Toko Tasi are some good bands that are similar to the ones you mentioned. Actually Long Beach Dub All Stars is what sublime became after bradley nowell died and then they changed it again into long beach shortbus.
Quote by Ramblin'_Man
Staylefish, Long Beach Dub All Stars, Long Beach Shortbus, Orange Grove, High Tide, Clear Conscience, Jah Roots, The Expendables, Supervillians, and Toko Tasi are some good bands that are similar to the ones you mentioned. Actually Long Beach Dub All Stars is what sublime became after bradley nowell died and then they changed it again into long beach shortbus.

I love Long Beach Dub All Stars. Sunny Hours is a beautiful song and Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas really adds alot to it.