Hey Peoples

I've been looking at buying a V shaped guitar for awhile and for the life of me cant find a good one.

Have any of you got any good choices or opinions

Any V that sounds good,looks good and is under £300
Quote by Darkshade666
ESP V-200
Jackson RR-30

If i had to chose between one of them which one?
i think the rr30 is a beginner guitar. i haven't tried the js series, but from all i hear, it doesn't make me feel too confident about them. it's probably a similar thing with the ltd, but i haven't tried it either.

what type of a V are you after? gibson style or more modern? big problem is you might not get a brilliant one under £300, and unless you're desperate for a V shape (and even then, i'd seriously suggest you reconsider), you're likely to be able to get a nicer guitar for £300. For example, either a yamaha pacifica 612 or washburn x50pro can be had for around the £300 mark...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
nah ive never had a v shape before and i think they would be really intresting to play

so i guess i am desperate for a V

and i dont really mind.....prob more modern though
I'd go for the ESP/LTD, I trust them more at that level than the Jacksons. Either way you might want a pickup change later.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
yeah, vs are cool (i have one), but i'm not sure they're cool enough to justify getting a worse guitar. go to a shop and try a bunch of vs- you may hate them!

then get back to us with what you think...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?