Anyone get to try this yet?

I saw one in the store today and thought "meh why not?". So I plugged in not expecting much other than the grainy and flabby fuzz I had heard from the other units.

But then, the second I clicked it on this wall of sustain just hit me. I was stunned, the pedal was amazing. It reminded me alot of the old army green Sovtek muffs. The pedal seemed to get nice lead tones and I could get into Gilmour territory.

Already have a fuzz face and MKII which I love and I need the money for a phaser but the GAS for this thing is getting really bad. I didn't think one of the current production EHX muffs could get that Gilmour sound but this might just be a good place to start. Especially since the clones and older muff models are either expensive or hard to get.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Jan 17, 2009,
I have tone wicker GAS of epic proportions. as soon as i heard about it i've needed one, because i've always thought my USA muff needed a tone bypass and a treble boost.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Miss_G has recently purchased one, she made a thread about it.

I suggest contacting her.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.