Just thought I'd show UG this sweet Custom Doubleneck . Thoughts?
New Setup:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Black SG w/ 3 Hum.)
Peavey Classic 50
EHX Metal Muff
Cry Baby 535Q

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"
Jimi Hendrix
nice balancing act on that stand lol
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
It's nice, but rather impractical and from a technical playing and tonal point of view that thing's going to be a mess.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Hmm isnt that like a guitar workshop in the background, like where they make guitar's, yet he is saying he is getting rid of his personal collection from his music room or w/e
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
It looks nice, though I'm not a fan of 3 humbuckers (unless those are filtertrons or TV Jones), especially for both parts of the double neck.
Quote by Daniel8488
Hmm isnt that like a guitar workshop in the background, like where they make guitar's, yet he is saying he is getting rid of his personal collection from his music room or w/e

he may work in a shop, or maybe he was getting it set up and they had a nice camera at the shop.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson