Page 1 of 2
The Devo song is a hell of a lot more fun.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Devo roolz, no one cares.
███████████████████████████████████
dude, I just was listening to those today...its funny to think the government was just as corrupt now as it was 200 years ago.
Devo are far better then Led Zeppelin could ever hope too be. So in the case that Devo actually stole the riff(which I highly doubt) Zeppelin should be honored.
so Devo stole 1 song from a band that stole 999999999999............. so fu king what?
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Devo are far better then Led Zeppelin could ever hope too be. So in the case that Devo actually stole the riff(which I highly doubt) Zeppelin should be honored.

are you serious?
Okay simply put Led Zeppelin is going down in history as one of the founders of Classic and Hard rock. Devo wont. Even if Led Zeppelin stole it (which they didnt) they are the ones who are millionares.
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
...I seriously didn't know it was possible to insult Zeppelin without being a Who fan...

who the **** is Devo and how DARE their fans insult THE Led Zeppelin
EVERYBODY Steals from Zeppelin, damnit.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Devo are thousands of times more intelligent anyways...and Zeppelin DID steal a fairly large amount

listen to some of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac, Zeppelin stole a lot from them
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by ctb
Zeppelin hardly made groundbreaking guitar riffs.

yeah, personally I think it's just Black Dog, Kashmir and Living Lovin' Maid.
The other stuff is wonderful acoustic melodys but no special riffs.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
So when did it become cool to diss Led Zeppelin?

it's not, it's just that Devo is a more intelligent artful band
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by Kurt-Corgan

Every band is fair game for dissing.
I don't think devo should even be considered music.

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
Are you serious? Apart from the riff, which is a pretty standard sequence that anyone could have made up, there are no similarities that I heard

And that song is better than MMH anyway >.>

And Zeppelin ripped off a few people in their day
Quote by Kurt-Corgan

Urgh this website does it so much it's infuriating. UG preaches open mindedness, but when it's Led Zeppelin or Nirvana or some other popular band they're like "NO THEY'RE CRAP YADDAYADDA GO LISTEN TO THIS UNDERGROUND ARTIST THAT NO ONE ELSE BUT ME LIKES".

It's ****ing childish.
Pit hits an all new low...(not really,but it had to be said for dramatic effect,not like id know anyway)

They cry over Kurt Cobain being insulted...

But diss Zeppelin...

and then infer that Zeppelin wasn't even good...

smh...
Bitter Jealousy much?
Quote by Sami Philadelph
Pit hits an all new low...(not really,but it had to be said for dramatic effect,not like id know anyway)

They cry over Kurt Cobain being insulted...

But diss Zeppelin...

and then infer that Zeppelin wasn't even good...

smh...
Bitter Jealousy much?

Or different opinion then yours?
Sami, shut up.

If you like Zep, fine, but don't force the public opinion that they're anything more than an average band on everyone else.
Quote by Sharck
Sami, shut up.

If you like Zep, fine, but don't force the public opinion that they're anything more than an average band on everyone else.

Oh wait a minute here... Don't defend a band you like, let me jam it down your throat how much I think they suck.

****. You.
Quote by boreamor
Oh wait a minute here... Don't defend a band you like, let me jam it down your throat how much I think they suck.

****. You.

Cause bands need the defense of a person on a forum. I'm sure Robert Plant cries himself too sleep at night cause of some insulting comment said here.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Cause bands need the defense of a person on a forum. I'm sure Robert Plant cries himself too sleep at night cause of some insulting comment said here.

Then stop whining that I'm defending my favourite band. ****ing hell. You're all ****ing hypocrites. You just hate the fact that they're famous. Get the **** over it and stop crying about it.
Quote by boreamor
Then stop whining that I'm defending my favourite band. ****ing hell. You're all ****ing hypocrites. You just hate the fact that they're famous. Get the **** over it and stop crying about it.

I don't believe I ever said I was jealous of Zeppelin nor that I disliked them. Your just making assumptions sir.
Quote by Stratoblaster73

But whoever said Devo > Zeppelin can eat dick.

Oh, so having an opinion makes them homosexual now? Good fucking logic, Sherlock. Get over yourself and your favorite band.
Quote by boreamor

Or maybe they just don't like the music?
Its not stealing its covering.
I don't think Ledbelly would be all pissed about people covering his stuff.(specificaly black betty, and where did you sleep last night)

And stop dissing Zeppelin.
there is no quote in this box
You guys are funny.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus