just curious as to why people feel the need to part out guitars ?? a littl introduction as to why i have been wandering that is because while searching for the peavey wolfgang i always wanted, i noticed quite a few on ebay that said if it doesnt sell they were parting them out. why in the hell would someone part out a guitar such as this one. i mean an everyday guitar wouldnt be that big of a deal, but being that these arent played anymore i have always wandering why people do such things

mike
AGILE PS970/4000 (one off custom) :: JACKSON DKMGT :: DEAN SOLTERO
MESA Dual Rec (2CH) :: (2) AVATAR 2X12 cabs w/ celestions

BUGERA 6262 FOR SALE !!!
what does parting out involve? ive never heard of that term, im guessing it means to disassemble and sell the pieces?
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Because you touch yourself at night.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by MYLILSS
just curious as to why people feel the need to part out guitars ?? a littl introduction as to why i have been wandering that is because while searching for the peavey wolfgang i always wanted, i noticed quite a few on ebay that said if it doesnt sell they were parting them out. why in the hell would someone part out a guitar such as this one. i mean an everyday guitar wouldnt be that big of a deal, but being that these arent played anymore i have always wandering why people do such things

mike

Where did your wanderings take you?

plus I have always wondering wouldn't make sense anyways
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
To make more money.

You see, here's how it goes.

1990 Fender Telecaster Plus = $400

OR

1990 Fender Telecaster Stock Neck Pup = $100
1990 Fender Telecaster Stock Bridge Pup = $100
1990 Fender Telecaster Stock Neck = $100
1990 Fender Telecaster Stock Body = $200
1990 Fender Telecaster Stock Tuners + Hardware + Electronics = $100

See?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Probably do make more money...
I recently found out my Yamaha guitar (which is my first and only guitar)
was a product of a chop shop thingymagic...
Still works fine though
ok.... thanks for the replies for some you... love the sarcastic replies though ... thats just hilarious
AGILE PS970/4000 (one off custom) :: JACKSON DKMGT :: DEAN SOLTERO
MESA Dual Rec (2CH) :: (2) AVATAR 2X12 cabs w/ celestions

BUGERA 6262 FOR SALE !!!
Because if they can't get someone to buy the guitar whole, they can at least make some money by selling individual parts. Especially since that particular guitar isn't produced anymore.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke