i have about 1 thousand canadian to spend on a new amp and i think ive narrowed it down pretty much to 2 amps based on what was at the store when i went. the two amps im looking at are the Fender Deville 212 and the Traynor YCS50. I play classic rock, hard rock and some metal. bands like ac/dc,nickelback,zeppelin,metalica. Which amp is the better amp?
I have a YCV50Blue which is $795, but I got for $550 used, and I'm really happy with it.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
you won't be unsatisfied with a traynor my friend.
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
not the fender. i haven't tried that specific traynor, but the traynors i have tried (ycv40 and 20) have good cleans (not as nice as fender, but good), combined with a much better overdrive channel. for the stuff you play, it looks like you need better overdrive than cleans...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Fender is American voiced while Traynor is British voiced (even though it's canadian)

I recommend the Traynor personally, but it's your choice.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk