I just got a voice mail from the British government saying that I owe them 10 thousand dollars in back taxes. They said if i dont pay it within the next 30 days im going to be shot on site! What in the hell am I supposed to do Pit!?!? They also said I was an asshole....

On a more serious note... The dumbasses didn't block their number, so I want to call back and **** with them and say that im going to sue for telephone harassment to scare the **** out of them... I looked up the number and its registered to Chesapeake Virginia, but I want to find out their names so it can be more personal... Do you guys know of any sites where I can type in a number and get the persons name and/or address for free?
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Last edited by justnmcknz at Jan 17, 2009,
Quote by justnmcknz
I just got a voice mail from the British government saying that I owe them 10 thousand dollars in back taxes. They said if i dont pay it within the next 30 days im going to be shot on site! What in the hell am I supposed to do Pit!?!? They also said I was an asshole....

On a more serious note... The dumbasses didn't block their number, so I want to call back and **** with them and say that im going to sue for telephone harassment... I looked up the number and its registered to Chesapeake Virginia, but I want to find out their names so it can be more personal... Do you guys know of any sites where I can type in a number and get the persons name and/or address for free?

www.stalkers.com
is that even possible in the first place???

could be our government to be fair their all a bunch of tw*ts lol

joke dont hurt me mr government
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Last edited by ThinLizzyFan at Jan 17, 2009,
That's an actual site... But it didn't have what I wanted... It was for an e-mail....
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
lol had me going there, i thought you actually believed it for a second. was starting to think you were an idiot until i read the second paragraph. just send them a dick-in-a-box-o-gram
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by justnmcknz
That's an actual site... But it didn't have what I wanted... It was for an e-mail....

Holy **** it's a real site?

What you're looking for is very much against the law I'm afraid.
just google the number. if it is normal phone line, and the number isn't blocked, google should give you a name and address.

but i don't suggest doing anything like that. you can get in trouble too probably. i mean if the information is publicly available, you can't get in trouble for finding it, but if you harass them you run the risk of them doing something about it.

then again, they did it first, so most likely they would just let it go.