Hi, i don't know if this is the right place and if not i am sorry.

I am looking into getting an audio interface because i just got a new laptop and wouldn't mind recording myself and messing around with effects in guitar rig 3. I am a bit of a noob when it comes to computer recording. I don't won't to spend anything over £100 and only need a max of two inputs (one for guitar and one for vocals) but one would be enough. I use vista which i heard isnt good for recording but thats what i got and plz don't mention line 6 because i just dont like them.

I have looked at m-audio fast track, ESI UGM96, STEALTHPLUG and the EMU 0202 but i just don't know which one to get. Please feel free to add further suggestions and thx in advance.
My Gear

Guitars
Custom Strat
Schecter Omen 6 Extreme
Ibanez S470
Yamaha FG730
Amps
Laney VC15
Blackstar HT-5
Effects
Digitech GNX3
Boss OD-20
Vox Wah
Marshall Echohead
Satchurator

Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever
So you spent $300 on Guitar Rig 3 without knowing HOW your gonna get it into the PC?
Now your hear asking us whats the best choice to run your pirated software on?
i havnt got guitar rig 3 i was just trying to give an example of why i am interested in connecting my guitar to my computer, because you have access to many different sounds quickly. I do know how to get my guitars signal to my pc but i was to wondering which interface people would recommend.
My Gear

Guitars
Custom Strat
Schecter Omen 6 Extreme
Ibanez S470
Yamaha FG730
Amps
Laney VC15
Blackstar HT-5
Effects
Digitech GNX3
Boss OD-20
Vox Wah
Marshall Echohead
Satchurator

Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever
Last edited by That_sexy1 at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by PsychomanZ
So you spent $300 on Guitar Rig 3 without knowing HOW your gonna get it into the PC?
Now your hear asking us whats the best choice to run your pirated software on?

Christ man will you calm down?!
you've some massive hard-on for this pirate software thing.
note that you were the first person to mention piracy in this thread, jumping to conclusions. give it a rest.
Quote by TheDriller
Christ man will you calm down?!
you've some massive hard-on for this pirate software thing.
note that you were the first person to mention piracy in this thread, jumping to conclusions. give it a rest.

How bout you calm down...christ man! Seems you have a massive hard-on for me talking about this piracy thing. note that you were the first person to mention me talking about piracy in this thread. give it a rest.
All you ever seem to do around here is jump into threads and accuse people of using cracked software. no-one gives a **** about your huge vendetta against pirates. I know we dont encourage piracy around here but how is it that everyone else is able to politely direct a conversation into non-illegal territory while your approach is a tirade of wild accusations?
Quote by PsychomanZ
How bout you calm down...christ man! Seems you have a massive hard-on for me talking about this piracy thing. note that you were the first person to mention me talking about piracy in this thread. give it a rest.

That's pretty childish man. Come on, this time, the piracy pep talk was uncalled for.

As for TS, the EMU 0202 is a nice one to go for, as it is USB 2.0 which is faster than 1.1 units.
There is poetry in despair.