Hey,

just testing the waters to see whats out there. I would be interested mostly in a trade, but if you wanna give me an offer in cash (USD) it will be considered.

I would be interested in another High Gain Combo OR Head.

Just retubed last week as well. TAD Power Tubes, Tung-sol in V1, Penta Labs in V2 and V3, Ruby in V4, Electro Harmonix in V5.

now let me know what you have to offer for this great combo.
Mesa Single Rect Head? Like new condition. Vinyl cover.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
Peavey XXX?
Good Ultimate-Guitar deals:
s.r.v. / Soapboxhero / dbrettw / laxduck / O00Coolzero00O / 1mmpick

Good Harmony-Central deals:

Quicksilver 689 / antiochband / KjStrat / Critter / guillatool1

Good SevenString.org deals:

Guitarmiester / TMM
Quote by xXMetal-HeadXx
is this a head?

pics?

Yeah it's the head. I'll get pics up asap.
Good Ultimate-Guitar deals:
s.r.v. / Soapboxhero / dbrettw / laxduck / O00Coolzero00O / 1mmpick

Good Harmony-Central deals:

Quicksilver 689 / antiochband / KjStrat / Critter / guillatool1

Good SevenString.org deals:

Guitarmiester / TMM
bumpity bump.

I have some GAS for a Randall RM50b. would also consider a 50tc. other PV combo's or heads. Also willing to throw some cash on top of the trade if someone would be interested. Would be willing to go as high as $400 on top of the trade

Let me know what ya got. Only really interested in Amps as of right now, but if you had a 7 string guitar for trade, id also consider that.
no thanks, ive since decided to down grade in the wattage category. something with 5-30 watts would be key, but im leaniing more towards the lower end for studio and home use
How much would shipping be to 42240?

I'm very interested in this.
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Billie Joe is a really good guitarist, Green Day is like the best shred band around.

^Fails.
Quote by ~Led~Zepp~Owns~
How much would shipping be to 42240?

I'm very interested in this.

looks like about 80 bucks. I am in the process right now of selling, but the dude is pretty busy..ill ask him if he is for real and has sent out payment...otherwise your next in line. you lookin for a trade or just to buy?
I'm looking to buy.

Let me know about the other guy.
Thanks.
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Billie Joe is a really good guitarist, Green Day is like the best shred band around.

^Fails.
Quote by ~Led~Zepp~Owns~
I'm looking to buy.

Let me know about the other guy.
Thanks.

will do once i hear back from him
peavey classic 30 1x12 combo plus a little cash?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Quote by jacobthesnakeob
peavey classic 30 1x12 combo plus a little cash?

im think i may pass...you got any clips of the classic 30 doin metal? i dont think those amps were designed for metal are they?
haha, i use it almost exclusively for metal. it might not be up your alley, but i dig the sound, i'm just trying to expand my horizons, and a bigger amp might help

but yeah, i can try and get some up, but i understand if you pass. a good eq'in and a decent overdrive and this thing can really do metal well; i do it with only an occasional lead boost from my muff.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Quote by jacobthesnakeob
haha, i use it almost exclusively for metal. it might not be up your alley, but i dig the sound, i'm just trying to expand my horizons, and a bigger amp might help

but yeah, i can try and get some up, but i understand if you pass. a good eq'in and a decent overdrive and this thing can really do metal well; i do it with only an occasional lead boost from my muff.

post some clips. I got a MXR 10 band and a TS...so i wouldnt need to buy anything to push it into metal territory...most likely...get some clips up im interested
haha I know its not much, but how about a crate v18 with an eminence private jack in it? Ive never really tried to do metal with it...but idk.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by fifer
haha I know its not much, but how about a crate v18 with an eminence private jack in it? Ive never really tried to do metal with it...but idk.

probably going to have to pass
Quote by mikeyElite
trade for my Orange Tiny Terror ?

oh man mikey you just threw me a curve ball because i was looking to buy either a blackstar ht-5 or a tiny terror with this money.

you got any clips i could listen to? I am EXTREMELY interested
i don't have any personal clips since i don't have any way to record but there's this guy on youtube that boosts his TT with a ts9 and his tone is comparable to mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlzYZRsp2yk

listen to some of his other videos too like chasing the dragon.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
i will check those out. I would be running it with a MXR 10-band, and a TS9. I think that should get it right in to metal territory.

PM me mikey and we can discuss