Hey, well what im trying to do is record a video with my camera and the edit and mix the audio in adobe audition and then put it back in the video.

How would i go about doing this?

Thanks
Hi there, I don't know what video program you are using etc. but here's the process:

-Import all the footage, etc. into your video program
-Make sure your audio is lined up.
-Export the audio tracks (should be an option under export in most video programs to export just the audio).
-Open them in audition (WAV files) and edit them as required.

Then import the audio back into your video program, line up the new audio with the original audio you exported earlier, and then remove the original audio.
Quote by ChrisBG
Hi there, I don't know what video program you are using etc. but here's the process:

-Import all the footage, etc. into your video program
-Make sure your audio is lined up.
-Export the audio tracks (should be an option under export in most video programs to export just the audio).
-Open them in audition (WAV files) and edit them as required.

Then import the audio back into your video program, line up the new audio with the original audio you exported earlier, and then remove the original audio.

This. You can't do it without some sort of video editor (windows movie maker would work)

Speciffically for Audition, go to
Insert
Click video, or audio from video
edit the audio
save it
then import it into your video program and line it up.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke