I got Jackson RR and a desent amp.....but my problem is.....is it good enough. Its the Line 6 Half. I like it but i really dont know if its the best i need. So if you got the right system tell me.
Without you I fall to Peices
Fallen Symphony
Your Tears Fall
"No one helped me get to where I am today, I did this all my own. I lived, loved, and died for you. And you still left me out."
It isn't. Some Mesa Boogies or the metalish Peavey tube amps will get that sound perfectly but they're pricey. I'll check out the gear in a sec.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
*cough*For the best Bullet For My Valentine sound, you take the amp cord, and insert it into your rectum*cough*

In all seriousness, though, I think you should...you know, go for your own sound instead of mimicking another person's
^ Lol

Peavey 5150/6505 is the way to go
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...
Peavey 5150 or 6505. You can find a 5150 combo on ebay for about $400-$600. That actually what they use.
Quote by HWFG1
In all seriousness, though, I think you should...you know, go for your own sound instead of mimicking another person's

Yes because everyone covers BFMV with a Fender strat and fender frontman.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by AcousticSlayer
To get the BFMV sound, drown a cat.

Sigged. lol
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by minchew
Peavey 5150 or 6505. You can find a 5150 combo on ebay for about $400-$600. That actually what they use.

I thought they switched to triple rectifiers...