Page 1 of 2
can anyone suggest me some intense metal songs that would be good to pump some iron to, preferably with clean vocals but if the guitar work is sweet enough ill listen to some grunting.
In The Woods - The Divinity of Wisdom

Its so good, youll put down the weights, and form a metal band immediately.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
it's not metal but
eye of the tiger
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
I just put Sly & the Family Stone - Underdog on repeat rofl
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by PixieDust13
Any Power metal works...

Oh and viking/folk metal works for me

baiscally, this. i also listen to some Rage Against The Machine, and slightly off topic, old school rap
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I work out to stand-up comedy...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
i listen to the heaviest **** i can find. mostly stuff like suicide silence, as blood runs black, meshuggah, pantera, job for a cowboy, **** like that.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
try Witchmaster - Masochistic Devil Worship
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by hendrix_128
i listen to the heaviest **** i can find. mostly stuff like suicide silence, as blood runs black, meshuggah, pantera, job for a cowboy, **** like that.

Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
the Sammy Hagar tune "Winner Takes it All" from the motion picture "Over the Top"
or you could try the classic Stan Bush tune from Bloodsport "Fight to Survive"
or "Live to Win" by Paul Stanley

or if you want to go really cheesy you could use "The Power" by Manowar
IVE GOT IT!

Paul Engemann - Push it to the Limit

We have a winner!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
yea, i like to blast that while running on the tread mill, pumping my fists, looking skyward, shouting along etc

While I am by your side, screaming at you, pushing you TO THE LIMIT.

Also, that song 'you're the best.....around! No-ones ever gonna break you down' would work just as well.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Push It To The Limit! Yeah! Walk Along The Razor's Edge...

Quote by MHDrunk
I just put Sly & the Family Stone - Underdog on repeat rofl

I love you so much right now.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by hendrix_128

Tempted... to... sig...
Death metal makes me angry and hence i lift heavier weights

try stuff like behemoth (zos kia cultus, demigod, apostasy stuff)

and my personal fa song for running on the treadmill - SPHERES OF MADNESS. try it, it actually works with most running speeds
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
Behemoth
Beneath the Massacre
Between the Buried and Me
Black Dahlia Murder
Dillinger Escape Plan
Meshuggah

Basically music that is angry.
Quote by hendrix_128

might as well listen to emmure
Quote by hendrix_128

I take it you're not looking very hard?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by fowles06
def behemoth.

anything fast/hard works.

thats what she said.
I use to torture my weights class in high school with Strapping Young Lad. I convinced my teacher that it was good weight lifting music, he told me to give it a shot and then after "AAA" played he said that we have to keep this as the music for the year.... ahaha what a year that was.
Find a treadmill, put the setting to slow, and put on Chariots of Fire. And proceed in pretending to run in slow-motion.

But for real? Gojira.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Funnily enough I would Love To by Steve Vai always reminds me of 80's action movie training montages. Try it.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Benighted and Illdisposed...
I reckon they are heavy yet catchy...
Slightly off topic from the metal thing going but..
Hatebreed is good purely for lifting weights..
Quote by Magero
"I mean, what is the deal with weight lifting?"

It might be because I'm really high right now, but did no one else find that hilarious?

Amon Amarth - Death in Fire
Bathory - A Fine Day to Die

that's usually enough for me on a 15 minute treadmill, I don't listen to music when lifting weights.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Page 1 of 2