I just got off my job at a popular food fast resturant. My buddy told that rat was swimming in the water of the dish sink. I went in there in disbelief. It was swimming for its life.We got a manger who kill it.

So, What other werid things happen at your place of work?
Well one time a kid shat green playdough everywhere.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
One time, this guy's fingers turned into little rockets and he fired them at me. They hit me and exploded but i wasn't mortally wounded so I grabbed a broom and jumped up on the table. I swung once and took his head off. His head bounced on the floor and the manager came in all angry. To calm him down, I picked up the dead guys head, broke it open and offered him the sweet green goo that was inside. He chilled out and everyone ate green goo by the handfuls until the shift was over.
Last edited by Trefellin at Jan 17, 2009,
One time a fish we named Margarite told me to get off the phone since it wasn't my break and I said I'll dump poison in your fishtank and she challenged me so I got Kevin the day shift manager to show me where we kept the poison and I put it in the fishtank and Margarite asked me to sing a lullaby while she slowly lost conciousness so I sang "You are my Sunshine" to her and stroked her small orange body while the gills stopped working and she died in the poisoned fishtank.
I had to do my work experience last year at a hospital. One day, I had to call all these people to remind them that an ambulance would be picking them up the following day.
Anyway, I called one of the people on the list and I started talking to her. I told her, "Good morning, I'm blah blah blah calling from blah blah blah and I 'd like to remind you that we will pick you up tomorrow with an ambulance."
She responded, "I'm sorry, I don't understand you."
"We're going to pick you up tomorrow because you have an appointment"
"I still don't understand what you're saying."
"Toomooorrrooowww we will be sending an aaammmbbbuulllannce"
"I'm sorry, what?"
"Tuesday. AMBULANCE. APPOINTMENT"
"I'm very sorry, I don't understand a word you are saying."

I timed myself and the conversation went on for eight minutes until she hung up. Yes, I speak Americanese and I'm in England, but it's seriously not that hard to understand. She was clearly not deaf because she could respond but I don't understand how she could not have understood the words "Tuesday," "ambulance" and "appointment." I had less trouble speaking to an old Indian woman who barely spoke English.

Good times.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
It not that its nasty there. It just got really cold here and they crawl out the ground or pipes to find warmth.
I was a delivery driver at a Chinese restaurant and the manager refused service to some guy cuz he was REALLY ****faced and wearing soiled clothing(Town Drunk). Well the drunk guy said "Fu**iN Chink!" and took a swing at my boss and my boss went Bruce Lee on his ass and falcon punched him thru a glass door. My boss then picked the guy up and threw him out to the street and told me "Go get broom, clean up glass" and then he looked at the customers and was like "So Sorry for disturbance"
Well this one time, I was at work, and I accidently THE WHOLE BOTTLE!!!!

...I don't have a job.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Salute to Jaco
I lost my virginity in a fryer.

I lost my virginity to a fryer.
Quote by Seryaph

I lost my virginity with a fryer.

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Seryaph

I lost my virginity to a friar.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by $Guitarist$

I lost my virginity ON a fryer.

srsly.

Quote by AlecMag
I lost my virginity ON a fryer.

I lost my virginity ON a friar.

His name was Tuck.
Quote by $Guitarist$

I lost my fryer to a virginity.

No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Blackwaterson89
I just got off my job at a popular food fast resturant. My buddy told that rat was swimming in the water of the dish sink. I went in there in disbelief. It was swimming for its life.We got a manger who kill it.

So, What other werid things happen at your place of work?

Wait, was it Mr. Jingles?