Page 1 of 2
Who here believes that the american system is falling drastically and collapsing? Personally, I believe the government is a puppet for the big corps. to pass laws to help get what they want, complete globalization. A giant, true mafia indeed.
**** the system.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
This is common knowledge sir, and has been since Megadave declared that the system had failed in 2004.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Personally, I believe you've been listening to Rage Against The Machine.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I hate the government just as much as any rambunctious teenager, but your rant is identical to thousands on the internet. We've all heard it a million times and, frankly, unless you have something original to say, nobody cares.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by wtf290
Personally, I believe you've been listening to System of a Down .

Fixed.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
You kidding me, puppet of corporations?
Barack Obama is gonna break big business across his presidential knee
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Fun fact #1254 : Americas downfall will also trigger the downfall of the UK, Canada and Australia.

I have also analyzed this as well, the fall of one economic giant will only pull the others down.

Quote by Siege of Power
You kidding me, puppet of corporations?
Barack Obama is gonna break big business across his presidential knee

Kids believe anything they hear these days.
Dont you understand its called political propaganda?
Last edited by metalishreddr13 at Jan 17, 2009,
Quote by metalishreddr13
I have also analyzed this as well, the fall of one economic giant will only pull the others down.

Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Well, the unsustainable, mindless consumerism necessary to fuel the American brand of capitalism can probably only go on for so long, but as for the current crisis, I imagine it will blow over in a couple years or so.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Fun fact #1254 : Americas downfall will also trigger the downfall of the UK, Canada and Australia.
The UK is already fucked man, newspapers have daily jobloss tolls.
lol true true
i cant wait until china grows a pair and decides to completely screw us
Have you just realized that? I've accepted that as unfixable fact already.

It's funny I come across this thread while I'm listening to "Welcome to the Machine" by Pink Floyd.
Last edited by food1010 at Jan 17, 2009,
Quote by spike41tv
lol true true

with the increasing rate of debt to China, China can walk right over here, put a leash on us, and cut our balls off.
Quote by spike41tv
lol true true

If screw us you mean piss a declined and near dead America to the point of saying "fuckit" and shooting off 1500 nuclear missiles from about 400 different points around the world then yea.
Quote by wtf290
Personally, I believe you've been listening to Rage Against The Machine.

I agree, I always get so much shit when I start talking about them.

I think that our middle school and high school education systems are poor and can use reform, but other than that we're doing a fair job.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
If screw us you mean piss a declined and near dead America to the point of saying "fuckit" and shooting off 1500 nuclear missiles from about 400 different points around the world then yea.

America may have as much international credibility as Ron Jeremy's penis right now, but I seriously doubt China's ability to wage nuclear war against us. To do so would ensure mutual destruction anyway. And even supposing they could blow us all to hell, that would make it as hard as **** to call in our debts.
Quote by RU Experienced?

I agree, I always get so much shit when I start talking about them.

I think that our middle school and high school education systems are poor and can use reform, but other than that we're doing a fair job.

The government chooses to keep spending our money on its own benefits rather than the benefits of the future.

Anyways, RATM is the ****t!
Quote by Darksucker
America may have as much international credibility as Ron Jeremy's penis right now, but I seriously doubt China's ability to wage nuclear war against us. To do so would ensure mutual destruction anyway. And even supposing they could blow us all to hell, that would make it as hard as **** to call in our debts.

Mutually assured destruction no longer is a concept when over 300 million americans are facing slavery to the oppressive Chinese.
Boy, sure is political in here. I wonder if there's a thread for this...
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Mutually assured destruction no longer is a concept when over 300 million americans are facing slavery to the oppressive Chinese.

I'm telling you, they could make us bark and fetch their newspaper if they wanted to.
Quote by metalishreddr13
The government chooses to keep spending our money on its own benefits rather than the benefits of the future.

Anyways, RATM is the ****t!

Is this the point where you go into a rant about government spending on military programs rather than education, a uniform health care program, and all that jazz? Are you also going to bring up how corrupt politicians are if someone should mention that the people are the ones voting them into office to represent us?
Quote by metalishreddr13
I'm telling you, they could make us bark and fetch their newspaper if they wanted to.

My point.

America will nuke the Chinese before they make them slaves. Americas debt is so large that it is literally impossible to pay. What does the mafia do when someone who owes them a huge chunk of change and doesn't pay up? Better yet- what does the guy who is on the run do when he is armed and backed into a corner?
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
My point.

America will nuke the Chinese before they make them slaves. Americas debt is so large that it is literally impossible to pay. What does the mafia do when someone who owes them a huge chunk of change and doesn't pay up? Better yet- what does the guy who is on the run do when he is armed and backed into a corner?

drastic measures lead to drastic actions
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Okay, stay on subject (namely, whether the American economy is down for the count) or take it to the political thread.

No, I say America will be back to digging its own grave with the old gusto by 2012.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Is this the point where you go into a rant about government spending on military programs rather than education, a uniform health care program, and all that jazz? Are you also going to bring up how corrupt politicians are if someone should mention that the people are the ones voting them into office to represent us?

Do you have any rebuttal for these points, or are you going to continue rambling on about how they are somehow invalid, merely because others have noted them before?
If China did wage nuclear war, they would get no pay whatsoever. Therefore, they will not blow us to hell. On the other hand, America, the UK, Canada, and Australia would more likely become one superpower first rather than wage nuclear war to pay China off...

or at least, let's hope so...
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
How about some specific examples so I dont think you're just another stupid teen caught up in some bull**** they heard their friends saying.

So far you've analyzed some obvious stuff. And?
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by Zach_F
How about some specific examples so I dont think you're just another stupid teen caught up in some bull**** they heard their friends saying.

So far you've analyzed some obvious stuff. And?

The Bilderberg group is an elitist group that pulls government strings for the benefit of globalization. this one of the efforts trying dissolve the sovereignty of the US, like with the European Union. They are also trying to eliminate the entire middle class, making the rich to poor ratio 1 to 9. Ultimately, a government run on a new slavery. A debt slavery, not in which they make you work for them, but that they have constant control of your wallets.
Quote by metalishreddr13
with the increasing rate of debt to China, China can walk right over here, put a leash on us, and cut our balls off.

Yep, until we stop buying their shit and they lose all of their money.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Seriously, guys, China is getting too good of a deal to nuke us, cut our balls off, or force us into slavery. They have an interest in keeping us buying, which is hard to do if we are irradiated husks, eunuches suffering from acute blood loss, or too busy plowing the fields. Calm the **** down.
Quote by metalishreddr13
The Bilderberg group is an elitist group that pulls government strings for the benefit of globalization. this one of the efforts trying dissolve the sovereignty of the US, like with the European Union. They are also trying to eliminate the entire middle class, making the rich to poor ratio 1 to 9. Ultimately, a government run on a new slavery. A debt slavery, not in which they make you work for them, but that they have constant control of your wallets.

I'd love the source of those goals. No realistic group would say it was aiming to create debt slavery and manipulate the government. Such a group wouldnt even last a week.

Whats wrong with globalization?
Should the US be the only country allowed to enjoy modernization, by reaping the benefits of china and india's labor? No, Globalization is something to look forward to.
The sovereignity of countries DOES need to be dissolved.

Define elitist group?

You cant dissolve a middle class, that's ridiculous. The lack of a middle class is the reason feudal europe fell on its face over and over again.

Define rich to poor ratio? There's no set rich to poor ratio, it's just some buzzwords people throw around to stir up huzzah.

EDIT:

In the first 2 minutes I spent reading about the bilderberg group.
It was original formed to address the disdain towards the US from western europe. Man, that sounds nefarious.
It's aimed at CULTURAL AWARENESS. You know, one of the big things the US is lacking. So if it's like you say and big buisness controls the government, and big buisness is attending conferences on cultural awareness, maybe the US will stop pissing all over everyones cake and think about what it does before it starts bombing islamic graveyards and etc.
It was at a point promoted by the CIA. Whats the CIA got to gain from big buisness?
The only claim that it's trying to dissolve the US came from a radically conservative radio host. I've heard his show, it's not even worth listening to.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Last edited by Zach_F at Jan 17, 2009,
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Yep, until we stop buying their shit and they lose all of their money.

99% of everything in America is from China, fact.

So if we stop buying their shit, we get screwed in the testes.
Page 1 of 2