I searched google, but only topics of songs skipping like on a scratched CD came up

MY problem is my ipod gets a few seconds into certain songs (about a minute on some) and then switches to the next one!
I've tried formating and reloading the music, and it plays fine on my itunes...
I've also checked the start and end time for the songs, and it's all set the way it should be...
it also skips on my iHome...
That happened to me. All I did was reset my iPod and it fixed it. (hold middle button and Menu for 10 seconds)
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
This happens on mine...with one song, and one song only-"By the Way" by RHCP.

I have downloaded this song countless times. I've ripped the audio from the Youtube video. I've gotten it off the fucking CD.
Still skips to the next song, about 15 seconds in.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
My old 20 GB black & white thing did that. Turns out the HDD inside it was screwed, and I had to get it replaced.
it's a problem with the download onto he ipod, it's happened to me a lot, delete the cd and rerip it onto your computer
...Now, this is the first step to world domination. They make you attached to the products, then, when the time is right, they make the product break down, so that you are in their their control. Knowing that you'll be looking for solutions you go on their Support sites, only to receive sub par and temporary solutions. And then, when the product breaks again, you'll end up buying a new one, thus funding the company to make more. One day, when everyone, or at least the majority of people, will own an Apple product, they will make them all breakdown, and to bring them back to working state, they make you do "Chores" and favors for them. Little will you realise that you are doing slave work. And by this time, changing comapnies will not be possible, as everyone wil lbe bought by Apple.

My advice: Don'r buy Apple products. Microsoft barely works either, but at least their plans for wolrd domination are a total joke
Quote by Bamitchell
That happened to me. All I did was reset my iPod and it fixed it. (hold middle button and Menu for 10 seconds)

Manuel reset solves all problems.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
It does that to some songs that I imported from Real player to iTunes.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by slaveofsatan
Manuel reset solves all problems.

I do have to manuel reset quite often, but the problem persists
The Ipod senses that you like Blink-182 and is revolting
you best make it happy
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
get a Sansa Sandisk
those are actually bomb
i had one,but someone stepped on it,dick
im getting a new one
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by SGibson666
...Now, this is the first step to world domination. They make you attached to the products, then, when the time is right, they make the product break down, so that you are in their their control. Knowing that you'll be looking for solutions you go on their Support sites, only to receive sub par and temporary solutions. And then, when the product breaks again, you'll end up buying a new one, thus funding the company to make more. One day, when everyone, or at least the majority of people, will own an Apple product, they will make them all breakdown, and to bring them back to working state, they make you do "Chores" and favors for them. Little will you realise that you are doing slave work. And by this time, changing comapnies will not be possible, as everyone wil lbe bought by Apple.

My advice: Don'r buy Apple products. Microsoft barely works either, but at least their plans for wolrd domination are a total joke

I'm taking this as sarcasm but if not then you need a life
the file is either corrupted or the file is protected.

i put a song that i downloaded from my phone's 3G network onto my ipod and it would only play 15 seconds of that song.
yo.

I BELIEVE
^ he's right =P

my response, reset iPod, if that doesnt work, check the file and see if it's a decent size. if it is, reset again. if that doesn't work, eat a poptart? idk.
the song is a corrupted file rerip the cd back onto your computer and put the song back on your ipod
It's your iPod telling you your taste in music sucks.

I kid.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess corrupted files on your iTunes.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

If you have one of those new Chromatics, just stop shaking it

...your iPod has aids
i'm sorry i just had to say it

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
you do know that if you shake the nanochromatic, it changes songs right?

just checking...

EDIT: ^ goddamit, sry.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
I actually have an Ipod Classic, black, 80 gig
I didn't pay for it, I won it
and it could be a corrupted file, even though it plays fine on my computer?
someone might have said this but if you havent done so try syncing your ipod because this happened to me and i just synced my ipod and it worked fine
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by CLVPX
[Manuel]

You called?

Oh God!
I spat milk everywhere.
Thanks.
haha
The Libertines