Hey im looking for a {title}. So here is what i basically came up with:
Fender American Standard strat
Ibanez RG2550z
Ibanez S5470
Jackson SL3
I WILL TRY THESE, so don't tell me to. I'm asking for ur opinion. I basically play from christian to metal (not too hard)
Any other suggestion? Which would be the best? Pros and Cons?

BTW, how do u pronounce ibanez? is it eebanez or I-banez?
Sorry, I may be stupid but what do you mean by christian? I've heard christian jangly pop and I've heard christian metal
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
I have an American Deluxe strat and the RG2550Z and they're both different beasts. Apples to oranges. The strat stands out from your other options. It will feel very different from your other choices. They're all very versatile. I actually prefer to play my SSS strat over the RG on some 80s metal. The pickups on the Ibanez's aren't great so you'll probably want to change them. The Jackson is the only one I haven't played, so I can't comment on that, but it is neck through. I don't really like the sound of neck-through guitars.

But personally, I would go with the Ibanez's or strat. Unfinished necks just feel a lot better to me. You may be able to get the Ibanez's for cheaper since they're not making it anymore.

http://www.ibanezrules.com/new/sv5470a.htm
http://www.ibanezrules.com/new/rg2550z.htm
They usually have the guitars for more than guitar center and musicians friend because of the excellent service. But he's has them for less since they're discontinued.
Quote by tsukoyomimoon
Sorry, I may be stupid but what do you mean by christian? I've heard christian jangly pop and I've heard christian metal

what i meant by christian is gospel and those kinda stuff (no distortion usually)
but i play christian rock also
If there's no distortion, go with the strat. I found that the S and RG were lacking in the clean tones department. It also sounds great for rock. Like I said, I prefer my SSS strat to the RG for stuff like poison, motley crue, and skid row. Maybe look at a HSS strat for some extra versatility.
schecters, esp deluxe (1000) series as other suggestions, but the ones youre lookin at there are good guitars as well
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal