I'm looking for a Pro Jr. mostly but would accept a EVJ or maybe BJ.

I have my fender princeton chorus to trade for that

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v233/186/100/678956615/n678956615_515376_3054.jpg

It's it good working order, the chorus is a great lush amazing sounding chorus just amazing clean I love it. there are some scuffs in the tolex and it has a small paint stain on it as you can see in the picture.

any other questions just ask.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
yeah it's a red knob one so for sure it's 80s, it doesn't have any of the crappy DSP effects that the new ones have.

I"m gonna guess 86ish
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Out of curiosity, is the Princeton tube?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
No, it is not. But still the cleans on the thing are amazing I should do a demo
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era