Does any one have the codes for Guitar pro 5. would be greatly appreciated
Hey!Everyone!
Come and See how good I look!

You Stay Classy, Ultimate Guitar
it goes a lil something like this:

*reported*
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
removed
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
i would also like this.....
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
Quote by longneckdude
maybe someone sent it in your inbox..

maybe if someone sent it to my inbox it would be greatly appreciated
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
You don't deserve the internet if you do not know how to use it. Fail IMO.

couldn't you just help us n hook us up?
Gear:
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
Quote by trutrojan8
couldn't you just help us n hook us up?

Of all the things you are asking us to pirate, you chose not something obscure and impossible to find, but something that you could find in less than 20 seconds if you had half a brain. Google, foo'.
hmmm i could but im not.. stop being lazy all you people torrent it and enter the code it gives you. simple.
k i found a code but it doesnt give me a place where i can enter it?
Gear:
Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD

k it says either close, which closes the program all together, or order guitar pro, which just redirects me to their website. i can't click anywhere else...
Gear:
Bugera 333XL 212
It asks for the code the first time the program is run, and you are going to need a user ID as well.
Tpb, although you can find codes on there with usenrames is piracy and i hate it.

(I concidered that posting a link to where you should NOT go would be going to far)

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
using UG for illegal activities such as asking for codes like this is against the rules. anyone who asked for a code or gave one is getting a warning.